The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie Excavs........

Zalgo626

Complains its too easy, Is using Frost.

You want a challenge then don't use you ****ing META Frames.

I Did it with

Nezha-Did most of the work thanks to the Spear skill-

Mirage

Volt

-I forgot what was this one-

The only issue we had was with the Copas but by then we were only 300 cyotic from victory.

Fun little trick: get an EV Trin and a Frost with a large range. Get Frost to spam globe while Trinity provides energy. The globes push the enemies back out at every cast, and the globe health adds up to form an impenetrable little fortress.

Another fun little trick: a max range Vauban makes long sorties easy.

Wow thanks. Didn't know that trick. Didn't know frost and trin even exist.

Anyways , coincidence or not, everytime I play sortie excavation, the team always end up with trin, frost and 2 ash. Works so well.

Trin and frost stay at the drill under the globe. 2 ash. Bladestorm away , activates arcane trickery and collect battery. 0 death mission. Corpus just take out one ash and use mag. Perfecto everytime.

Edited by Kz.Prime

I had no idea they made excavations this easy up until now.

Due to massive lag overload (and by massive I mean 5 sec for doors to open and 10 sec to pick up the chargers) we lost several excavations. To my surprise, the mission didn't end in a fail after more than 3 excavations got destroyed. Never knew this got changed.

The host was dying a lot, so I kind of pitied him and wanted to help him get through it.

Still, don't think I'll stay in such a laggy mission ever again.

Complains its too easy, Is using Frost.

I Did it with

Nezha-Did most of the work thanks to the Spear skill-

Mirage

Volt

Mirage = Disco-perma-stun

Volt = No idea, been here since the start and never touched this one frame.

Nezha = Spear, slam, spear, slam.

Ember = 2, 2, 2, 2, You could use WoF with the Aug though I doubt it'd be really effective for stationary defending.

Atlas = 111111111111111111111  (he's pretty strong, not sure if his wall can cover the digger)

Loki = Disarm and go crazy

[bottom 5 played Frames]

Banshee = Perma stun on 4

Nekro = Spooky shoot my ghosts

Oberon = not good for defence.

Zephyr = Reflect everything

Limbo = Needs a rework and not to get 1 shot inside his bubbles.

There you go, non-meta frames and to even prove it I got my clan to use only the "non-meta" frames and it wasn't even difficult. (we had to use a random who was on the 3rd sortie as we already finished them all)

How about you stop lying and acting like it's difficult or even remotely challenging. Out of all the frames only 2 cannot do that well with defending the extractor. Just because you have difficulty with Sorties doesn't mean the rest of us do. There use to be a time where you'd need a meta comp to do Draco, now people are good enough to roll in with Rank 0 frames with no defense abilities and finish it.

If you are having trouble with Sorties stop using the wrong Elemental combo and I very much doubt you it did with the frames you claimed otherwise you wouldn't be pushing the idea that it's challenging. You speak like somebody who ran a sortie with Meta frames and came here to rant about it.

Edited by xFrostKnightx

Mirage = Disco-perma-stun

Volt = No idea, been here since the start and never touched this one frame.

Nezha = Spear, slam, spear, slam.

Ember = 2, 2, 2, 2, You could use WoF with the Aug though I doubt it'd be really effective for stationary defending.

Atlas = 111111111111111111111  (he's pretty strong, not sure if his wall can cover the digger)

Loki = Disarm and go crazy

[bottom 5 played Frames]

Banshee = Perma stun on 4

Nekro = Spooky shoot my ghosts

Oberon = not good for defence.

Zephyr = Reflect everything

Limbo = Needs a rework and not to get 1 shot inside his bubbles.

There you go, non-meta frames and to even prove it I got my clan to use only the "non-meta" frames and it wasn't even difficult. (we had to use a random who was on the 3rd sortie as we already finished them all)

How about you stop lying and acting like it's difficult or even remotely challenging. Out of all the frames only 2 cannot do that well with defending the extractor. Just because you have difficulty with Sorties doesn't mean the rest of us do. There use to be a time where you'd need a meta comp to do Draco, now people are good enough to roll in with Rank 0 frames with no defense abilities and finish it.

Thank you for showing more frames, But you seem to miss my point, People on here constantly compliant about it being Easy Yet Always use the same frames, Ember, Frost, Mag. AKA the META Frames. It Is really annoying its like they ONLY use these frames and constantly Diss on other Frames Yet most other frames are just as viable.

Like Nezha and Limbo

i wouldn't call sorties difficult by any stretch of the imagination, bring some cc and you are golden, but they do bring to light how terribly fickle scaling is in this game. until de figures out what level range they want to build this game around however, that issue is probably going nowhere.

Thank you for showing more frames, But you seem to miss my point, People on here constantly compliant about it being Easy Yet Always use the same frames, Ember, Frost, Mag. AKA the META Frames. It Is really annoying its like they ONLY use these frames and constantly Diss on other Frames Yet most other frames are just as viable.

Like Nezha and Limbo

Ok, I understand those Meta kids complaining about it being easy but it's not punishing to make the sortie more difficult or at the least include a nightmare sortie for those who complete normal Sortie.

Limbo is Viable but the problem with Limbo is his survivability, While his damage is Top notch, his ability to live long enough inside his bubble is pathetic. This reason nobody wants to play him as he's more of a acquired taste.

Nezha I still don't have (14 hours left on crafting the frame) but his 4th ability has very, very nice range and from my knowledge has no limit to how many enemies it can target.

So I did run all 3 sorties for a new player in our clan, we had a frost with sonicor join randomly and he kept killing everyone + extractor (somtimes killing himself too) when he got radiation proc.  Did not listen to us and said it was our fault not killing because his dome didn't break.

He had all the "Meta" equips and his build was a pathetic strength one, did not know how to stack his dome (only used 1 at a time). We let him rage and flip his S#&$ and quit, calling us noobs for dying.

It's rare for me to encounter these wanabies but you should understand the number of people who say "GG easy" with meta frames are few in number, barely anybody from the original pool of the game behaves this way. Play with your clan but there's nothing you can do to stop these kids except convince DE to lock Sorties behind Mastery 12+.

Edited by xFrostKnightx

Like Nezha 

You probably bought that frame with plat straight up from the CS or player...and then have all the audacity to complain about people saying sorties are too easy. Really? You took the easy route and bought Nezha, a frame you can only get from sorties so this strikes me as being quite ironic.

Edited by fizbit

You probably bought that frame with plat straight up from the CS or player...and then have all the audacity to complain about people saying sorties are too easy. Really? You took the easy route and bought Nezha, a frame you can only get from sorties so this strikes me as being quite ironic.

why assume someone brought Nezha?

Even if they did, the chose too and supported DE.

The Pug setup I went with was.

Excal, Mag Prime (myself), Trinity and Frost.

Again random pug, so I kinda found myself in a near perfect team setup.

But I did commit friendly fire once, had a rad proc triggered while i was in Shield P casting animation.

Needless to say all 3 went down and the extractor blew up. Thankfully I got Vazarin new Moon and I fixed all of that in less than 10 seconds.

But again it is pretty smooth flowing. As long you keep shooting at bubbles, everything is okay.

Edited by fatpig84

Been one-shot by combas twice now.

I one-shot everything, but I have to stop and reload.

Tower dies in under a second, averaging 15 or so cryotic per tower.

954 cryotic to go.

No one was hosting a game there, no one found in matchmaking, no clanmates, no one joining ingame.

Just me and a stack of energy restores,

Tower health doesn't scale with level like any other defense type.

At least I can complete all of my combas scans.

Yep, screw that. Not gonna punish myself like that for a lens.

Edited by PublikDomain

I dont have nezha, Yet.

This was the best sortie yet. I joined a pug and the team consisted of Frost,Link Trinity,Invis Loki,and myself as Oberon. I just used reckoning every 7-10secs to keep enemies fighting each other so new corpus enemies wouldn't mess with our powers. I think this was better than Phoenix.