Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Holiday Wishlist & A Happy New Year!

[DE]Danielle

Good day. I apologize for my bad English. I would like to suggest improvements in the game and learn the views of the players.

Changes in the missions:

1) Mobile Defense. The reward for each protected terminal (like mechanics reward for spying, ie the reward for each hacked terminal) or accelerated passage of the mission (download data) by hacking terminals.

2) Defense. Select the type of defense, that is Defense 5 waves, wave 3 or wave 1 (corresponding to the selection Complicated passage, ie increase in the mobs and the increasing number of enemy Leech Eximus , reduction of health and shields of the capsule)

Changes in the gameplay.

Introduction of team vote:

1)  Voting for the expulsion of a member of the team (before the start of the mission, and in the first minutes after launch)

2)  Voting for the completion of the mission if one member of the team is on the point of evacuation (possibility of reducing a timer or leaving the mission part of the team)

New rework Saryn.

I know, I know, you want to say "that again" or "yet another found", but still would like to see unique this warframe.

I think it would be interesting if the fourth ability is be turned on and off (just like at the Equinox). Or alternatively do not damage the fixed number and percentage (just as in the second ability Trinity).

It would be nice to add (even if only in the form of experiment) two additional slots in warframe and weapons. It can be very difficult to fully unlock the potential of the subject, especially given the mods for parkour, etc. Two additional slots and welcome! Also, it would be great, if you reduce the time required for the forging of forms at least twice. In general, the proposals on the game I have a lot, just two bother me for a long time and seriously.

*google translate from Russian.

Happy Holidays!

Wishlist:

1) Civilian settlements under attack (new maps)  

-  Show us what we are fighting for, by having our enemies trying to abduct civilians and destroy or take over their settlements. One such map could easily function for basically every mission type in the game.

2) Even more enemies that stand out and/or require specific tactics. 

That gets better all the time actually, with Bursas, Hyenas, Scrambus and Comba and the newest enemies.
Some of them feel like minibosses. Wonderful!
More unique feeling units like that please! 

Maybe Corpus in mini-mechs or ones that can build Turrets and Corpus Units that can combine with each other.

Grineer in small tanks or on flying Drones you can take over. 

Enemies with magnet- boots that can walk on the ceiling or Infested enemies, that clump together and get stronger with every other Infested they touch.

I´m sure you will do great anyway!
Have a good new Year!

There's only one thing i could possibly ask.. 

Male and Female Models of EverySingle Frame !!!

Ive been thinking about this recently. It would be cool if they did alt gender versions of frames but made their stats and abilities work slightly differently. For example, excalibers could be more based around speed, having lower hp and shields. It sould also be about puncture damage rather than slash, which could be reflected in the abilities. Finally, to avoid the clogging up of loot tables, you would use all the parts of the original frame to make it, with a different blueprint which could be credit bought in the market.

Merry Holidays! 

Also: Sorties being played after the three are completed would be nice, missions with level 100 right off the bat for an exterminate would be a good challenge after the reward for sorties has been achieved

ma9Jg8s.png

Edited by TopMaverick

1. Please remove the energy cost associated with guarding against projectiles when channeling melee. You can literally lose more than 40 energy from a single blocked attack for absolutely zero pay off whatsoever. Your energy drains almost instantaneously if multiple enemies are firing at you.

For 40 energy (plus however many additional dozens worth of energy I could possibly lose per engagement for simply blocking, while draining zero energy when blocking and *not channeling*) I can clear an entire room of enemies. So unless every time I block an attack it destroys every enemy in the room, this is completely unnecessary and punishing for Channeling users. Channeling should do one thing: Make you look and feel like a badass while boosting your melee output. It doesn't need to be able to post your mail or make your breakfast or whatever the hell it was supposed to be intended to do when you block with it (whatever it was, it failed miserably) while draining all your energy for no reason at all.

2. Make it possible for players to change the email address linked to their Warframe account *without* the assistance of Support staff. Other games can do this, and so can Warframe. It would also alleviate pressure off the Support staff who are regularly swamped with work as is *without* trivial email change requests adding to the pile.

3. Please stop 'reworking' frames in a manner that *ABSOLUTELY REQUIRES* their skills to be used interconnectedly and inefficiently in very niche situations. Saryn is nowhere near as effective as she was prior to her rework, and there was absolutely nothing wrong with her 4, it was her first three abilities that needed changing so they didn't suck royal anus, not her fourth ability. And when I say her first three abilities needed changing, I don't mean they need a 'tune up', I mean they require complete redesign from the ground up.

And please rework Nova's 1 and 2 *WITHOUT* touching her 3 and 4. Her first two abilities are absolute garbage and have no place in the fast paced gameplay of Warframe. Change her 1 into something completely different and change her 2 into a static damage bomb that deals Void / Unknown damage (with possibly additional damage to targets affected by Molecular Prime) instead of an attack that requires you not only to burn ammo shooting the projectile but also moves at the pace of half a snail's butt crack in the process before it hits anything. By the time Nova's 2 has struck a target, everything in the room is already dead as a dodo. This ability was designed atrociously, please fix.

Edited by Kiryuin-Satsuki

1. Greater expansion of game aspects that feel a little lackluster! A couple examples:

- how come we only have three Archwings? We get some additional weapons from time to time, but we're stuck to three Archwing models (+ one Prime version)

- Operator customisation options are nice, but I hope you won't just leave them as they are and add some more instead!

2. Replayable Quests!

I'm dreaming of starting again with a Warframe-related YouTube channel, but I have done all the Quests now and I can't record them. Using another account takes too much time, and I don't feel like making 10 accounts just to be sure to record all the cool things I can. Also, some of us will want to live again some of the coolest moments of the Warframe backstory, me included.

3. More user-created content!

Tennogen is a great idea, and allows creative players to get a little extra for their efforts (and I'm perfectly fine with supporting them if I like their stuff). However, we have also had a few contests in which players submitted their ideas for weapons and enemies, even radio chatter lines, and I'd love to see more of that stuff in the future. Maybe combine the two things together? I'm sure that, with your creativity and your userbase's combined together, this game is only going to be more amazing than ever.

So, in short: more stuff in the game that is inspired to great user-submitted ideas: Warframes (like Zephyr), weapons (like Mios), enemies (like the Bursa), and much more!

Other than that, I don't think that I have anything relevant to ask. Happy holidays and don't overwork yourselves too much!

Edited by -Vin-

1 - more syndicate weapons(melee) and mods

2 - give snipers innate punch through and higher critical chance(it makes sense to me that snipers should be able to get into red crit territory)

3 - make baro ki teer bring more stuff which players need/want(useful mods and more weapons)

Thx DE for creating such a fun and awsome game!

Wishlist:

1. More unique orokin enemies like the security eye (not the corrupted)

2. Where's my moa noggle?

3. Return of dark sectors, it was fun to have a PvP gametype with AI and mutliple objectives.

4. To fix the > 9 month old gamebreaking invulnerability glitch with the Sprag/Venkra Tel void/derelict sabotage missions. And fix the Key not spawning/key falling through map glitch while you're at it too.

5. Some unique sentients. So far we have the eyes that can see you everywhere even when they cant, the slashy bullet sponge, and the laser bullet sponge. In the lore it speaks of the snetients becoming more of a threat the more advanced the orokin become, so can we get a sentient that utilises weaponry? also that dropship seen in the initial reveal trailer would be nice to see the sentients come in on, in outdoor levels.

6. General content expansion in most areas, alot of aspects of the game are bare bones.

7. A way to quick join matchmaking (with search filters) without having to go through each individual node.

8. Rework limbo to make him a frame people won't leave the squad over.

9. Augments to be equippable under the powers submenu in the arsenal, instead of in the mods section.

10. More mastery locks and the rework of mastery requirements on weapons/frames. If properly implemented it will be highly beneficial to the game. It not only gives a better sense of progression but also limits boosting.

Edited by (PS4)Pharen

Saryn Prime before my boosters run out

More quests (lots of them!)

Skin bundles that aren't getting more and more expensive

The ability to trade the tennogen stuff through steam to other people

Umm, that's all I can think of off the top of my head. Also, I am a sucker for cosmetics, and I love the tennogen stuff so keep on approving that stuff. Just want to be able to buy them as gifts.

I pray that Santa will hear out my wishes...

1. Polarity 2.0. Allowing us choices to put all 5-7 different polarities (depending on frame/sentinel/weapons) on any single slot and all slots. That way we can choose whatever we want and it would provide us the maximum flexibility to modding, gameplay and style. No more ridiculous losing the previous polarity and over-forma-ing. This is a must game changer!!

2. Four more slots for warframe ability augments.

3. Repeatable Sortie. This is an awesome endgame... yet--only if we could repeat doing it 1-2-3, 1-2-3, again and again. Each season has a pool of rewards but only 15 days. I don't mind to have the RNG droprate from common (like normal lenses and mods) to rare (like greater lenses, prime part & legendary core)-also showing the percentage on the pool. It's an acceptable RNG. It's so fun as endgame with nice credits and rewarding at the same time.

Thank you, DE. Merry Xmas & Happy New Year!!

Edited by ndantony

1. Stop using Paygarden to process gift card transactions on the Warframe Platinum store - until they tell you "upfront" what their processing fees are.

2.  Improved 3D map for Archwing/Sharkwing missions that clearly shows enemies above & below us in three dimensions.

3. In the Arsenal - a new mod card slot only for augments on warframes.

Three things i want from warframe.

1. sorties and/or void missions allow you to pick your rewards at the end of the misson instead of rolling the dice for one random reward. (fighting level 100 enemys in a sortie only to get one thing is rather sad, void mission would be ok somewhat if it was frame/weapon BP's only and not a bunch of forma, orokin cells, and weapon/frame parts you throw into the messed up mix that is the void drop table.)

2. Please for hayden's sake, rework scaling! there's a difference in a one shot bullet sponge and an actual challenge. if you want to give players a challenge hers some examples, grineer heavy units have weak points on them like sargas ruk at higher levels that you have to shoot to make them vulnerable. shield osprey should give corpus guys a front facing reflector shield in front of them to send our bullets back at us. all marksman enemies with snipers, burst fire guns, and launchers (bombards and hellions tracking rockets need a lock on timer/laser for them to even shoot!) have laser sights to tell the players when a high amount of damage is coming their way.

3. Dark sector styled finisher animations: the reason i like the dark sector so much was the awesome finisher you could perform on weakened enemies. why can we do this in game instead of sticking our sword in the ground, or doing the worthless parry thing that never even happens once in game? also finishers should grant some energy or health over time effects to encourage this.

1- Give the supra real buff

2- Make some sort of Raid another style , with some story line and time to do it 

Here some example : from  01/01/2016 to 22/01/2016 you can play a special raid called "The beggining"  

Of course you can do something very special on that , like mixing up mission , Starting with an exterminate , hijack , mobile defence , defence and ending with a survival , something that will be short but very hard (Think of payday 2 kind mission) with nice reward the mission rotate every2/3 weak or monthly depend on you

1. Aerial Executions/Multiple enemy executions in a single animation :D An execution redo would be nice to allow for more stealthy gameplay

2. New gear that allows us to manipulate the battlefield like flash bangs/ grenades /smoke bombs /caltrops

3. Release the puncture/slash/impact mod sets in nightmare mode

Edited by viperveteran

1. Stop letting damage bleed through shields. (i.e. Slash procs and one shots. Toxin is okay though.)

2. Make melee smoother, interactive, and responsive. Good example would be Bloodborne and Ninja Gaiden.

3. Alter Grineer unit weapons to be projectile speed instead of hit scan.

4. Keep being awesome.

the things i'd wish for 2016:

1. Lore-heavy Quests: More quests like the second dream (it was amazing, i don't even have words for it), with mostly heavy lore about as much as possible (syndicates, warframes, orokin, grineer, corpus, sentient, infested,...)

2. Better focus system: I know you guys are working on it, so take your time and come with the upgraded system when it's ready.

3. Fix the issue I have with my gear and animations getting reset every day: It's really anoying to keep forgetting your gear or trying to roleplay a bit but not having the right animations...

but most important of all: don't stop making this game awesome and being the nicest and best developers I know (that take their time and always seem to [DE]lay updates XD)

and to all the Tenno: please go and spread some chistmas cheer in warframe. make people happy in any possible way.

1. Drop chances for prime items (or just a complete list of each mission's rewards, and no https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/486215-prime-gear-drop-locations/ does not have the level of detail I'd like)

2. More to do with archwing, mostly mission types

3. A look at the current energy system; the one we have works most of the time, but is painful when power use is completely prevented (channeling improvements would also be nice).