Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Holiday Wishlist & A Happy New Year!

[DE]Danielle

Merry Xmas/Whatever you celebrate

i would like to see

1. More cinematic/story missions

2. Better Trade system for Buy/Sell (Been requested alot dont know why it hasnt happend)

3. just less grind and more engaging gameplay in general in the future   

Have a good vacation you guys, don't get too wasted on eggnog! :) Alrighty, here's my wish list:

1. Boost Shadow Stalker to have only Stalker specific drops and remove blank drops from the table. Become more on par with Grustrag 3 and Zanuka hunter with a rare chance to drop two Stalker blueprints.

2. More gunblades! Redeemer is lonely and needs some brothers and sisters. Make them a bit different from Redeemer, to be something other than a shotgun. Maybe an elegant short range-energy burst Cephalon gunblade. Most other new weapons have siblings now. Save the ronry gunblade. :c

3. Sentinel interactions and revivals. Our little floating buddies are overdue for some love for putting up for us so long, anywhere from Wyrm coiling around our necks like some scarf to Djinn taking a bow. Our idea of life has been expanded greatly in the Warframe universe, should they not be considered living thinking creatures too? Just a thought, adore the little guys. :)

Here is my wishlist for the coming years

1. Please come up with better ways to implement new additions to Warframe. Do not timewall & grindwall something at the same time to limit people from obtaining it. For this specific example, Nezha is a warframe that discourages players in many ways to continue playing the game. If the current new warframe is so difficult to obtain through playing the game during one's free time, then future warframe/additions would not contain any source of fulfilment through effort. If everything points to a pay-to-obtain solution, most of the community will be unhappy and look for alternatives.

Every other warframe is placed behind one form of access, timewalled(vauban) /grindwall(atlas). Nezha is the first non-primed warframe that forces people behind a difficult set of missions that require a lengthy time to complete (mandatory process of completing all three sortes for the one 1/10+ chance) and a timewall (one try at the lottery per 24 hours). Given that it is known how the trading system requires an update, making it trade-able is not a solution to a problem.

Limiting how long it takes for the community to obtain new additions to the game in a free to play game does not induce the sense of wanting to invest into the game. I would think that a majority of the community would not want to pay for something they have not used, or are unsure if it is something they want. Opening up options to customize(cosmetics)/upgrade(prime) what they currently have and like, are what I believe to be the best reasons to invest. 

2. Bundles should not contain fillers. What I mean by this is that I should be able to purchase what I want, and not have to use plat on things I never intend to purchase. If I want to purchase a bundle that includes something exclusive, there should not be more than one exclusive item in the bundle with all prices included. Using a hypothetical example, I may like my liset very much and may never intend to purchase a scimitar, even though I agree that both aircrafts look nice, what is the point of forcing me to pay a large sum of plat for a bundle that contains a scimitar skin when I never desired it in the first place.

An analogy would be to go to the market and buying a bag of apples. If I wanted apples, what is the point of giving me oranges with the apples and forcing me to pay for both. That is somewhat distasteful since it forces the consumer into a predicament of wondering if they are being taken advantage of through a means of original purchase. This is harmful in both ways of the transaction because it reduces the possibility of there being a second transaction in the future, due to an unhappy/unwilling purchase. 

If there is a desire to advertise items in said, large bundles, give options to pay for specific items within the bundle separately in a way that make sense. The decision to make the transaction would be much faster if the consumer does not feel burdened in making the purchase.

3. Do not remove holiday additions to cosmetics once the holidays are over. Just because the holiday ended, does not mean it's time to strip away the festivities. A means of expressing oneself in the community may be through the love of a specific holiday. If the player was around during that time to receive the holiday cheer, why not give the player the option as to when to turn it on/off?

Thanks for your time in reading my wishlist, I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and I'll see you all in the new year!

Here is my wishlist

wish 1) I wish me that De more for new Tennos do. I play very much with New Tennos and I help them by missions, quests or give them mods that they need. and i wish me for them a Lotus trader where they can get Flow, Vigor, Streamline, Continuity ..... for credits becouse it give to much player who try them to rip of for those mods.

wish 2) Machete and Prova Vandal

wish 3) that nobody get hurt or sick 2016

i say it in different languages becouse over all in the world play Tennos warframe

Merry Christmas, Geseënde Kersfees, Gezur Krislinjden, Etho Bricho, Честита Коледа, Glædelig Jul, Frohe Weihnachten, Hyvää Joulua, Joyeux Noël, Καλά Χριστούγεννα, Nollaig Shona Dhuit, Buone Feste Natalizie, メリークリスマス, 聖誕節同新年快樂, 크리스마스를 축하합니다, Sretan Božić, 聖誕快樂 新年快樂,  Zalig Kerstfeest, God Jul, Maligayan Pasko, Wesołych Świąt Bożego Narodzenia, Feliz Natal, Crăciun fericit, Поздравляю с Новым годом и Рождеством, Feliz Navidad, God Jul, Prejeme Vam Vesele Vanoce a stastny Novy Rok, Noeliniz kutlu olsun, Kellemes karácsonyi ünnepeket kívánok nektek Tenno

Edited by Zantorie

I want all warframes to be viable, with their skills having synergy, making sense for their theme, but also having consistency in their rules. Frankly I think it's absurd how Limbo can't hack consoles in the rift, but enemies in the rift can.

I have other inconsistencies bothering me as well:

- Some auras at their max rank provide fewer mod points than others, meaning they get less use regardless how useful their effect is.

- Magnetic proc on a tenno completely drains shields and energy, essentially crippling us for the duration, on the other hand, Corpus have their max shields reduced by 75%, and on other factions it does nothing. It would be nice if the proc was consistent to a degree and in addition to completely draining shields, it would also disable any special abilities that enemy has, like the radial blast of Grineer heavy units, Seekers being unable to deploy Latchers, preventing enemies from throwing grenades and disabling (or weakening) auras from ancients/eximus units.

- Then there's the issue that some sentinels have their precepts drop from enemies, but some don't, I have tons of spare precepts for Shade, Wyrm, Dethcube, Djinn and Carrier, but not a single spare for Helios and Diriga. But then I also don't want those mods dropping from enemies either, because their drop tables are already overcrowded, can you please move sentinel precepts to the market? Where we can buy the precepts we want with credits? Pretty please?

And then there are other problems I have with mod droptables:

- Some enemies have tiny drop tables, while others are practically overcrowded.  

For example:  

Railgun MOA has 4 mods in its drop table, 2 of which are fusion cores.  

Toxic Ancient has 10,  2 of which are fusion cores.

- Over and under representation of mods.  

For example:  

Point Blank drops only from Volatile Runners.  

Pressure Point drops from:  

Ambulas  

General Sargas Ruk  

J3-Golem  

Lephantis  

Corpus Mine Osprey  

Grineer Butcher  

Grineer Desert Heavy Gunner  

Grineer Frontier Hellion  

Grineer Frontier Lancer  

Grineer Lancer  

Grineer Manic  

Grineer Drekar Scorpion  

Grineer Drekar Heavy Gunner  

Infested Toxic Crawler  

Do we really need that many sources of an already common mod?

- One other thing that bothers me about mods is that the sources for each mod are nonsensical, melee units drop rifle mods, rifle units drop shotgun mods, enemies without shields drop mods that affect shields and so on and on.  

I understand that not every mod can drop from a sensible enemy, but it would be nice if the drop tables made *some* sense rather than none.

Edited by Playford

1: Multiple Kubrow, able to replace Primary secondary and melee weapons with an additional kubrow!  or the ability to use both a Kubrow and a sentinel

2: A 4th sortie, that combines the effects of the previous 3 and adds an additional much harder to overcome effect, A mission that is designed by somebody with an evil sense of humor to be a challenge.   

3: Keep making wild, weird weapons and frames, more fun weapons that don't follow the standard shoots bullets, like Stugg, Tonkor, Simulor, Atmos, Phage, Panathera, and more fun frames like Ivara which don't follow the standard of 1 nuke, 2 utility 1 aoe.

Thanks to all of DE for making this year of 2015 one of the best year for me in game, although I'm still not going to praise RNG but please make him nicer next year and so on! XD

Warframe wishlist? Let's zee... :3

- I wish for a whole life supply of Cheesebugga(FORMA)! :D

Really do please because I just realized that without Cheesebugga, there will be no PRIME! D:

- I wish for... new cinematic events, lore on syndicates and Teshin! Also... lore on our Operator, please! O.O

- The... returning of Snipetron Vandal, the addition of Prime weapons, more... possibilities for modding stuff out! XD

Perhaps like an Exilus slot but for weapons and Kubrows, sometimes... we need at least 1 extra mod slot for our weapon build :3

Merry Christmas and have a great holiday everyone, wish you guys a good relaxation week and MORE AWESOME UPDATES! :D

Sincere, reverb6.

merry xmas DE !

thanks for this year and a big thx for U18 !

a few wishes:

1: a keybind to toggle the flashlight (even in day time )

2: fix the spawn bug in some extermination and almost every invasion corpus vs grineer missing ennemies at the end (they spawn 2 or 3 of them every 2 3 mins )

3: do something for the trade channel, i know lot of people doesn't want a auction house, but for us without a merchand mind it's such a waste of time having to spam the channel and trying to find something instead of playing the game

4: special cosmetics like moustaches or rabbit ears only avaible during the events, i would like to be keep them the rest of the year

5: custom crosshair using a png file

Edited by ninjafada

First and foremost, I'd like to greet Everyone A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year~! Have a good one :D

Wishlist? hmm

1.) More cutscene with spacemum(lotus)~

2.) Girlfriend  Friends~ yes friends I wish for it :3 

3.)  Hydroid Prime  I-I-It-ts n-no-not that I L-Lik-Like tentacles bbbbaaka >///<

Edited by KuroItami

hhmm...let me think:

1. i would like to see more whips..maybe a chain? a spear would be interesting as well..

2. a small decrease in plat prices would be nice on the wallet

3. i'm surprised that i can't find anything on this forum about it but...how have you not been able to include the Guyver as a frame? it's friggin perfect as far as ideas go

* Stealth 2.0 : This doesnt need any explanation. We need this.

* Unique Weaponry : We have enough Assault rifles. Aside from their stats, they are all the same with different models. Point and shoot. It would be nice if we could have different and unique weapons.

* Berserk Mode for Warframes : I imagined Focus as something like a berserker mode for Warframes, kinda like Evangelion's "Beast Mode". Im hoping that we can have something like that maybe related to Focus.

Merry Christmas DE

Here's my wish list I guess:

1. A dual glaive with throws incorporated into the combos, or just a glaive stance with some overhand throws at the end of combos (think Rinzler from Tron Legacy)

2. A vacuum exilus mod (maybe half the strength of Carrier) would be just ace.

3. It sounds silly to ask for less economically-minded business decisions, but honestly the game has gotten way worse (read: greedier) than when I took a break a couple years ago. Things like syndicate sacrifices requiring potatoes, the grind being ramped up to the point where you want to spend plat more than ever, god-awful exchange rates in the market, low drop chances to make that kubrow starter pack even more tempting.

I understand that DE ultimately exists to make money, and that all this content takes time and money to make, but there comes a point, much like Overkill, where the camel's back breaks. I also understand that a large portion of warframe players are in the many hundreds of hours played, and that to make new content take those players time to acquire can result in large commitments for the rest of us, but you have to consider how daunting the game is for more casual players. I feel like asking for generosity is shameful, but at the rate you're currently going I think you can expect to see many more requests of a similar nature.

Thanks for everything DE and just remember to keep it real :)

Edited by Magiguy101

DEar Santa, i have only one little wish

please repair the missions that we dont have to run back and forth and back and forth a lot of times when the game is finally finished and not all enemies appeared, it happens nearly in all missions in warframe since the last update and its exhausting and kills the fun ...

there are always a few enemies where we have to wait for that they finally appear and then we are forced to run all over the map back to kill them for finishing the mission, please stop/repair that, it makes no sense and it eats a lot of time

thank you !

My only wish, is for you to give some of the more underrated and underused frames some rework, instead of focusing all your attention on frames that frankly, does not deserve it due to their popularities. I'm looking at Rhino and Saryn as two of the most recent examples. 

However, I can understand why Saryn received a rework, since she's the next frame to get primed. But Rhino? No, he definitely didn't deserve to jump ahead of the rework line.

These are the frames that deserves your time and energy, more so than any other:

- Limbo (number one priority)

- Hydroid (he's in desperate need of a buff)

- Oberon 

- Nekros

- Mag

Oh, I almost forgot. I think now that there are so many frames, you might want to change your prime cycle. I think instead of only releasing a new prime frame once every 3 months, you should release two - one male, one female - at a time instead. That way, our favorite frames can get primed faster than currently possible, and you can release two Prime Access packs at a time, meaning more income for you guys. 

I really hope that you will at least look into these things I suggested. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

1. A long sweeping 2 handed battle scythe with crit friendly stats and high  puncture damage.

2. An augment for hysteria that changes the weapons to a spear and shield, with their own unique stance. The weapon type could even be recycled for normal Melee use, but with a separate stance.

3. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD LESS BRUTAL TIME/RNG/GRINDWALLS.

I've got a wishlist, but there's some highly controversial items on it. This is only my opinion, but...

-/-

1. New/updated voice lines.

I know that this is a game that's still being tweaked and improved upon, but after putting around 800 hours (or so Steam says) into this, I can't help but think that the quality of the current VOs for such people as Alad V, Sargas Ruk, the new *ahem* kids, and Lotus need work. This game is very immersive, at least for me, but it's difficult to fully dedicate my attention to it when the voice lines for certain characters possess very little in the way of emotion. Lotus is one of the major players in this issue, I find, and although I know that you can make a very valid argument that that emotionless tone is part of her character, it's difficult to imagine her as a 'mother' when I hear a very deadpan voice congratulating me on finishing the mission. Other characters have plenty of emotion, such as Ordis and Baro Ki'Teer, but still others have that emotion in the wrong areas (like the kids), putting inflection on the wrong words and making me rather confused when I'm listening to them. Tyl Regor's lines are fantastic, by the way - he's one of my favorite bosses because of that.

Perhaps it might be something for further down the line, but I'm very interested in seeing some work put in here eventually, as a good VO can make you empathize with a character and increase one's attraction to the lore and the game itself.

2. Release Excalibur Prime to the public - make the Umbra version Founder-exclusive.

After creating every single Warframe (at this time, I have Nezha building for me), I find that there's a rather sad gap that I'll never be able to fill that's just about the shape and size of Excalibur Prime. While I could go in-depth about this, there are other and better arguments concerning this issue, and I don't want to turn a happy holiday thread into a battle of opinions, so let me just say that while I don't truly appreciate exclusive content due to the fact that someone just picking up the game can find themselves locked out of a playable item just because they didn't join the game at a specific time and spend a specific amount of money, I understand that there has to be something that allows people to say that they supported a fledgling title in a time of need. Perhaps, then, that might be Excalibur Umbra, for introducing a new variant on a Warframe when there are already Primed versions seems a little... odd, at least to me. Granted, there's plenty of variants on weapons, so it's not inconceivable to see this happening, but I've always seen a Prime version as the summit of that particular mountain, and not having access to that item seems a little unfair to the general public. 

3. Quest Idea: What's in a Warframe? 

Thanks to the Second Dream, we know what's essentially powering the Warframes now, but there's still one question left unanswered: what's in the Warframe itself? From what lore there is, we know that something's in that suit of armor, and it's made of flesh. It needs air, has a mouth, can scream (thanks to Valkyr's abilities), and can act on its own to a certain extent. Are they people, too... or something else?

I'd really like to see a quest that answers that question, but if nothing else, I'd like to thank you guys at Digital Extremes for making a game that I've grown to love over the time I've spent on it. It's truly fun, and the knowledge that the developers are so involved with their playerbase through things and threads like this makes this game just that much more gratifying to play. 

Hope you guys have some happy holidays!

Edited by MrSolemn