Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Holiday Wishlist & A Happy New Year!

[DE]Danielle

I believe everything will play it self out because of our great community, but if i wanted to ask a few things they would be these;

-The reworks of the warframes, obviously it's gonna be a thing bu i wanted to put it here, because maaaan i think Volt could use one ^^

-Now, , think dojo's are important, this awesome game has a great oppurtunitys all around, and dojo is one of the biggest, you can add soooo many thing is that, dojo must get some love, this is the wishlist, basic things will work it self out anyways, but dojos, i want the dojo get some updates ^^

-As stated back in a few pages, male and female models of the frames, i believe it would be really awesome.

i don't think i should mention that we love you guys so much <3

buuut imma say it anyways, WE LOVE YOU DE!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

On my wishlist I have but only two simple and loving wishes.

1: To know what happened to catbrows 

2: Everyone to be happy and have a good time :D

Edit: ok fine I have a third wish

3: A buff with some love to the folowing: Pangolian Sword, Silva & Aegis, all the Latos, Vasto and AkVasto (buff them just a tiny bit please), Sybaris (maybe), Preaty much all the Alert weapons. Please DE, you know very well that they deserve better :(

Edit 2: alright I promise these are the last two!

4: Teshin can dual wield Ninkanas, (sure one is a shoto) why cant we?

5: The Dragon Ninkana must be getting lonely being the only Dragon in Warframe, give it some friends (give a Dragon version to other weapons like...the Tonbo or Kogake or...I can make an entire post of this)

Merry Holidays everyone!!!

Edited by AlphaPHENIX

#1 DE's team filled with DETERMINATION for this new year

#2 The Premium Banshee skin -drools- with a rework of her 4th, still leaving her as a frame for more skilled players

#3 Banshee Prime before I get bored of the game

Merry christmas and a happy new year

Just 1 sole Wish for once and all....GIVE Mag SOME LOVE PLEASE!!! Stop killing her with "fixes" !!! 

* Greedy pull have no use at all, you guys killed this mod and it usefulness, give Mag another augment (with greedy pull removal) or give back the old greedy pull.

* Magnetic damage does nothing on grineer and infested * nuff said*

*Crush? crush enemy bones? LOL looks like "disable the enemies shield batteries, until they recharge it"

Mag is a starter, wich impression a frame weak like that (against non-corpus) would give for new players? They would think that Warframe is all about killing corpus and nothing more.

Just 1 sole Wish for once and all....GIVE Mag SOME LOVE PLEASE!!! Stop killing her with "fixes" !!! 

* Greedy pull have no use at all, you guys killed this mod and it usefulness, give Mag another augment (with greedy pull removal) or give back the old greedy pull.

* Magnetic damage does nothing on grineer and infested * nuff said*

*Crush? crush enemy bones? LOL looks like "disable the enemies shield batteries, until they recharge it"

Mag is a starter, wich impression a frame weak like that (against non-corpus) would give for new players? They would think that Warframe is all about killing corpus and nothing more.

YES MY FELLOW TENNO, MAG SHALL NOT BE FORGOTTEN BY US ALL!!!

''Crush? crush enamy bones?'' Ah yes Crush, the ability thats only usefull for stuns if even that sence IT STUNS THE PLAYER TOO!!!

''Mag is a starter'' Excalibur and Vault are starters, hell even Loki was a starter and look at those 3 all powerfull and stuff. DE just doesnt seem to care about poor old Mag :(

Here is my wishlist for the coming years

1. Please come up with better ways to implement new additions to Warframe. Do not timewall & grindwall something at the same time to limit people from obtaining it. For this specific example, Nezha is a warframe that discourages players in many ways to continue playing the game. If the current new warframe is so difficult to obtain through playing the game during one's free time, then future warframe/additions would not contain any source of fulfilment through effort. If everything points to a pay-to-obtain solution, most of the community will be unhappy and look for alternatives.

Every other warframe is placed behind one form of access, timewalled(vauban) /grindwall(atlas). Nezha is the first non-primed warframe that forces people behind a difficult set of missions that require a lengthy time to complete (mandatory process of completing all three sortes for the one 1/10+ chance) and a timewall (one try at the lottery per 24 hours). Given that it is known how the trading system requires an update, making it trade-able is not a solution to a problem.

Limiting how long it takes for the community to obtain new additions to the game in a free to play game does not induce the sense of wanting to invest into the game. I would think that a majority of the community would not want to pay for something they have not used, or are unsure if it is something they want. Opening up options to customize(cosmetics)/upgrade(prime) what they currently have and like, are what I believe to be the best reasons to invest. 

2. Bundles should not contain fillers. What I mean by this is that I should be able to purchase what I want, and not have to use plat on things I never intend to purchase. If I want to purchase a bundle that includes something exclusive, there should not be more than one exclusive item in the bundle with all prices included. Using a hypothetical example, I may like my liset very much and may never intend to purchase a scimitar, even though I agree that both aircrafts look nice, what is the point of forcing me to pay a large sum of plat for a bundle that contains a scimitar skin when I never desired it in the first place.

An analogy would be to go to the market and buying a bag of apples. If I wanted apples, what is the point of giving me oranges with the apples and forcing me to pay for both. That is somewhat distasteful since it forces the consumer into a predicament of wondering if they are being taken advantage of through a means of original purchase. This is harmful in both ways of the transaction because it reduces the possibility of there being a second transaction in the future, due to an unhappy/unwilling purchase. 

If there is a desire to advertise items in said, large bundles, give options to pay for specific items within the bundle separately in a way that make sense. The decision to make the transaction would be much faster if the consumer does not feel burdened in making the purchase.

3. Do not remove holiday additions to cosmetics once the holidays are over. Just because the holiday ended, does not mean it's time to strip away the festivities. A means of expressing oneself in the community may be through the love of a specific holiday. If the player was around during that time to receive the holiday cheer, why not give the player the option as to when to turn it on/off?

Thanks for your time in reading my wishlist, I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and I'll see you all in the new year!

^ this is Feed back i want to hear from the community ^

YES MY FELLOW TENNO, MAG SHALL NOT BE FORGOTTEN BY US ALL!!!

''Crush? crush enamy bones?'' Ah yes Crush, the ability thats only usefull for stuns if even that sence IT STUNS THE PLAYER TOO!!!

''Mag is a starter'' Excalibur and Vault are starters, hell even Loki was a starter and look at those 3 all powerfull and stuff. DE just doesnt seem to care about poor old Mag :(

^ this too! Also when they rework mag remake her ugly alt helms and prime helm, De is just kicking more dirt in her face. ^

#1 Wall-running back

#2 Utilizing of environments in combat situations, such as grapples, wall/slope/roof-latching melee attacks, vault-kicking, tic tac and.... wall-running

#3 ALL RNG mission rewards replaced with token system to ensure REASONABLE progression

I'm content with everything else except.. Archwing, pets, Chinese Warframes, survival and defense mission types

Edited by ntyd1s

1) I wish for a really good Stealth system, where stealth works better, the current rework of how AI communicates (no longer telepathic) is a good step, but there should be even more. I don't mind if you release it in bits but letting us know of it's progress is good (a light at the end of the tunnel).

2) Regards to Umbra Excalibur and if there is going to be an Umbra series. More information on this topic. Will they be the same as the Prime series (same stats and passive, like the energy gain from void tower death cubes)?

3) Finishers should do so much damage that it essentially 1 hit kills anything.

I think that's about all I can think off at the moment.

1.) Melee-related actions cancelable by rolling/blocking - 'cause seeing something that'd kill you come your way, while you're stuck in a melee animation sucks

2.) Charge attack tweaks - they're pretty underwhelming, right now. Their damage is way too low,considering the time it takes to charge them up. Using them is a pretty hefty loss in dps, in most cases.Many,many stance combos outdo them by far.Also, you're not immune to knockdowns or staggers during the charge animation.Tying them to another button (secondary fire) would be really neat, as well.

3.)Complete re-work of the Unairu focus tree - right now, it's anything but something you'd consider a "tank tree",which I believe it was supposed to be.

Edited by iSmallfry

3.)Complete re-work of the Unairu focus tree - right now, it's anything but something you'd consider a "tank tree",which I believe it was supposed to be.

Each tree is specifically designated to a certain play style that is already in the game. The unairu tree is, seemingly, one of the best, at least currently. You can pair any school with any frame you like, but the most beneficial way is enhancing/maximizing the already innate qualities of the frame. That's why putting unairu on frost, rhino and especially atlas is just more worthwhile. So, to me and in that respect, it does not need a rework.

Happy holidays everyone!

Here are my three wishes:

1. More QoL changes to Archwing.

- I haven't played many flying mech games, but look at the popular ones and take inspiration from those. Sorry I can't offer more constructive feedback.

2. Don't let the impatient, short-tempered, arrogant babies get to you too much.

3. Enjoy your break/time off, and hit the ground running when you all get back (:

Edited by Torhque