Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Holiday Wishlist & A Happy New Year!

[DE]Danielle

First off: Your freetime is more then deserved. You're awesome.

So yeah...

1. I'd like to see more syndicate cosmetics.

It'd be awesome if I could clad my frame into the Red Veil's decorative blades or some of the meridian's plundered grineer armor (just examples here).

2. In the in-game description, Neptune was said to be the "home of the corpus". There were also cities mentioned.

I've figured, that those descriptions shouldn't be taken literally at all but as you added more tilesets over the past years, I dare to ask for a large-scale metropolice or corpus city environment.

This could also open up a great oportunity to bring up stealth play once more, as Tenno may not slay possibly unarmed civilians, right?

3. I know, you said earlier, that you'll work on that and I'm pretty sure then you might be tired of reading/hearing it but... A bit less grind please?

Just dropping the words "Nezha systems" here...

All in all, I'm very happy with this game. It kept me as a loyal player for over two and a half years.

Season's greetings and a happy new year to you guys.

1) Stalker still needs changing. RNG initiated headshot DPS race is not fun. G3 encounters are fine. Zanuka is ok as well. Stalker is too damage-heavy, and now too much of a bullet sponge as well. Melee chain-stagger needs to go. Headshot targeting needs to go. Teleporting players back needs to go (let people run away, for Pete's sake). Stalker needs to be a Boss, not a bomb.

2) Archwing is still no fun at the beginner stage. At a minimum, we need Damaged Archwing mods to be given at the quest completion.

3) Thanks and Happy Holidays!

1. I wish for prisma excalibur to be a slightly more enhanced version of a regular excalibur rather than just a skin.

Prisma weapons are already enhanced versions of their regular counterparts, it makes sense to do the same for warframes. and if it's done, give players that have bought the prisma skin the actual prisma warframe so don't feel like they got swindled out of some time and/or loot or money they saved buying the skin.

As a quest, have the tenno get flashbacks to the old war. Reveal how the tenno met Natah, have the tenno meet Margulis, and kill the Orokin. I want this mostly because I have this dialogue in my head.

Ballas: I'll fire you into the sun you devilish monstrosity!

Excalibur: You can't fire me! *stabs Ballas in the heart* I QUIT!

Have 2 broken wars as a result of finishing the second dream quest because it's 2 halves of the blade of the very weapon we break and it seems pointless to throw the other half of war's blade out the airlock and/or just have war as a material for building broken war because It makes no sense to have additional materials for breaking a piece of war off when we broke war apart with our own bare metallic hands.

Edited by Climaxstriker

Oh boy oh boy. Where to start.

I’ve taken a bit of a hiatus from Warframe after The Second Dream - The underwhelming design of the Sentients, the Void-but-reskinned lackadaisical looks of the Moon tileset, the forced character creator for a game where I preferred to be faceless and let the body of the Warframe take priority over whatever was under my body, the sheer obviousness of how much the ending pulled from Evangelion, and the incredibly crappy dialogue riddled throughout the whole thing kinda gave me a bit of a desire to play other games, and brought Warframe’s flaws much more to the front of my mind. I guess I’m not really sure when I’ll come back.

So let’s see if y’all can prove me wrong, especially when I’m limited to three wishes.

1.Hire a proper writer, or get Sheldon to handle that part. Warframe needs a good story behind it, a campaign to drag us face first through Origin. I get the sense that The Second Dream is a step into that realm - perhaps 2016 will be Year of Campaign. However, as it stands the writing for the lore and such - the actual writing, not the overall story - is incredibly disappointing. You guys can’t even bother to correct spelling mistakes for god’s sakes. I read somewhere on Sheldon’s Twitter that Steve and another guy actually do the writing, and I think this is a bad idea, because writing cannot be done by just anybody. It's better to get someone who actually writes as part of their living to write, because it is a profession which requires taste and finesse. Steve strikes me as more of a hard tech guy, so maybe it would be wise to hire someone new, or get someone else in the studio to write dialogue. Doesn’t Sheldon write part time? Why the hell isn’t he doing something? He might just be studio manager, but surely he could come around to write rough drafts or something. Heaven knows the writing couldn’t get WORSE.

2. Enemy Diversity/Intelligence: After the Proxy Rebellion, a few threads made the rounds discussing how the Corpus, saturated with Crewmen as they are, are not really that much different to fight from the Grineer. All of these threads suggested more Proxy diversity, lining up with the description of the Corpus as rarely seen, preferring to reinforce their presence and offering unique gameplay options. But the truth is that enemies are kinda lackluster right now, divided between “insta-death mooks” and “cheap high-power destroyers descended from the big Galleon in the Sky OH GOD ANOTHER BOMBARD”. I think that the game would be made immensely better if enemies were more diverse, utilizing different kinds of tactics across factions, using different weapons, and acquiring more powerful ones as the game progresses - basically, like Elite Lancers and Crewmen, Elite Troopers could wield a Hek or something.

Improving AI is an entirely different demon, I know, but even if AI is dependent both on tiles and individual AI surely some of the tiles could have their pathing and such updated? There’s a whole lot of times when the enemy just does not react rationally to what I do, when it runs with its back to me to reach cover and I shoot em’ in the spine and they die miserably. Trust me when I say improving enemy (I know you guys are working on Kubrows and I love you for that) AI would be worth the time invested.

3. The Nuclear Bomb cannot come soon enough. Shields mean nothing compared to armor, since one scales linearly and the other scales exponentially. Impact means nothing compared to Slash. Scaling is bizarre.

But I saw Scott’s “Nuclear Bomb” tweet, and despite all my salt I still believe. I want to see the energy system and the modding and the damage and all those good things all changed up, yo. I want to feel the newfound lack of an incredibly overwhelming meta coursing through my computer. I know you guys can do this.

1st wish. I want this in warframe... Just more tenno looking. DE pls I'll do anything I've wanted this since I've discovered I had a gun lust in warframe! Pls DE pls!!

http://prntscr.com/9iyqy4

2nd wish (warning: some concepts below). A warframe that is even more so focused on guns (more than Mesa) (I know this is no where near ninja like but come on now.. Just for fun no?)

abilities:

1st: chance to not consume ammo the more hp is lost (higher chance the more hp is lost)

2nd: regenerates ammo slowly over time

3rd: increases firerate, reload speed, and chance to "multishot" (consumes an extra bullet)

4th: Dual wields your primary and increases firerate and reload speed. The catch is a huge hindrance on mobility (the second gun would look something like excalibur's exalted blade and do maybe 25-50% damage and be affected by the mods installed on your gun)

Passive- 10% firerate, 5% reload speed, 5% chance to no consume ammo when a melee and secondary is not equipped

3rd wish. And some more dual stat mods (elemental damage + firerate or magazine size)

Okay I'm done c:

Edit: I feel like a kid sitting on Santa's lap now

Edited by DeathHeart64

2nd wish. A warframe that is even more so focused on guns (more than Mesa) (I know this is no where near ninja like but come on now.. Just for fun no?)

abilities:

4th: Dual wields your primary and increases firerate and reload speed. The catch is a huge hindrance on mobility (the second gun would look something like excalibur's exalted blade and do maybe 25-50% damage and be affected by the mods installed on your gun)

Passive- 10% firerate, 5% reload speed, 5% chance to no consume ammo when a melee and secondary is not equipped

OMG. DUAL WIELDING SOMA PRIMES!!! DUAL WIELDING DREADS!!! (actually that wont be logical because you need two hands to use a single bow) DUAL WIELDING SONIC- oh wait those are seconde-DUAL WIELDING SONICORS!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: I am sorry, I just had to XD

Happy holiday to everyone!

I have a plenty of wishes but I'll try to just add my most wanted here.

1. Add some npc to the dojo's and new rooms which make you interested to go to the dojo not only for research-duel-trade but atleast for side quests "npcs give some"

2. Old and obsolate mods which given primed version needs some changes to be more effective and be more useful as utility and as for damage.

3. Long times ago have some weapons which is waiting their variants and pairs for example - "skana like dagger/dual daggers" dual jaw sword-pangolin and scylla dagger with dual version. Pls make it happen and also we need a tier category for the weapons which helps you to choose weapons from and also add some guide how can those weapons be more useful.

4. Some frame with low stats "hp-shield-armor (mostly armor)" need some tweaks to be more viable on higher level and later it can open a door for further reworks if it needs really.

5. I know this in the progress may be but the old weapons needs some love and some weapon still could be useful if just give some simple stat boost and also would like if tiberon could be more than a nice looking raw damage vitrine unit. :)

6. More tenno variation and some new quests and maybe some side quest and new type of alerts.

I think that this is now what I want mostly.

PS: Oh and almost forgot this - Pls make it happen the Flora plant warframe she is my most waited fan frame concept which is almost could be in the game *-* pls.

Edited by Lady_Symphonia

1. Replace artificial one-shot difficulty with AI functioning in more human fashion, logic and tactics. If a team of players was commanding the enemies (or directly playing them), how would they fight against the Tenno.

2. Alternative mission reward system increasing drop chances (of meaningful parts) in exchange for more difficulty.

3. Completed missions to affect the status of the solar system. Invasions are perfect example of no difference if players win or lose a node, solar system stays status quo. Tie the missions to lore more, rather than being disconnected murdermayhems.

Make a CONSISTENCY

Every combo knockdown interaction with all enemies and enemies with aura should be equally effective.

Every deployment type abilities should withstand nullifier.

Every AOE should pierce nullifier.

Every warframe abilities should ignore sentients resistance for lore sake.

I think it would be nice to put default skins on prime warframes for those of us that really want that small buff (it matters for us perfectionists) but still want the original skin for a warframe.

I feel this would be easy to implement and a nice, welcome change.

This change is not so much needed, but it would be nice if you had to "master" a non prime warframe before taking on the prime variant. I feel like I sort of cheated the game by randomly getting primes before I even own the non-primed version.

I have only 2 wishes. (I'm probably late but it's never too late for holiday cheer!)

1) Excalibur Umbra

2) To meet/play with some of those epic Warframe vetties one day (Fait, Mogamu, DERebecca, etc.). A Tenno can dream.

Oh yeah, and for everyone to have the best year ever. I know I did, now that I'm a part of this epic community. Merry...Whatever the Tenno call Christmas...Tennomas? I don't know...