Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Holiday Wishlist & A Happy New Year!

[DE]Danielle

1. Increasing of Excalibur's height and able to choose which animation to use in Slash Dash (pre and post rework)

2. Reducing of the penalty that the corrupted mods give.

3. Even though its impossible for now, I do really hope to see the day that all platform servers will merge.

Edited by Arkstorm

Well, since you asked...

Simply put :

1.) Hydroid Prime

2.) Attica Prime

3.) Nami Skyla Prime 

4.) Para Sentinel Prime Skin 

Basically, this year.. I just want Hyroid Prime Pack--- and PLEASE make Hydroid Prime's Helmet a combination of Octopus Head and Triton Head-- don't  go with Ketos at all--  In fact, do something awesome like make his head a full octopus/squid (complete with creepy eyes) with an Orokin Tricorn Hat. Hell, give him an Orokin peg leg.  "Davy Jones" him up as much as you can legally get away with. 

That, or Chroma Prime.... But, you would need to explain how you can have Chroma Prime, since the New Strange pretty much suggest that Chroma (from the quest, the Tenno-less wandering Warframe) was already a Prime. 

But-- Yea.. maybe Hydroid Prime with Prime Attica... Please.   And make Pilfering Swarm innate to him, so that I can open that mod slot back up. Thanks 

1. More juicy primed mods: ex: (please any in this list) intensify, stretch, vital sense, point strike, streamline

2. Don't nerf things into oblivion anymore. Ex: synoid gammacor is now x2 WEAKER than the normal version??

3. More syndicate goodies

And just 1 extra request:

4.Major hydroid buff please.

So....make Hydroid inherently a pirate is what you're saying.

Yes.  My fear is that they will go with a more "Cthulhu" version of Hydroid-- that is,  go away from the Pirate and make an "Octopus Headed Void Rhino with Wings"...  but I really hope they DON'T do that.  (Honestly, I would prefer a Cthulhu Prime over a Ketos Prime-weird-&#!-thing... So I REALLY hope they just STAY AWAY from Ketos Prime...  Octopus Headed Pirate Prime, please) 

So, in short :  Yes, I hope they develop Hydroid into a "Davy Jones Prime" (Orokin Tricorn, Octopus Head, Orokin Pirate jacket, Orokin Peg Leg, etc..)... .. and, since he is a pirate warframe, why not do something snazzy and make Pilfering Swarm innate ? 

p.s.   Devs, even though I have said 'Davy Jones Prime' -- please do not make the mouth visible (like the "Davy Jones" of a certain franchise)... just make the head an Octopus/Squid ...but leave the mouth "realistic" in that you cannot SEE the mouth.. That way, its much creepier and less cartoony. 

Creative note :  If they go with "Squid" they could incorporate the two long "arms" of the squid as a type of decorative feature (like a syandana on Hydroid's front).  They could even have several of the tentacles functioning as "dreadlocks"... etc...  

But, if they go with Octopus, then they could make Octopus eyes (with those rectangular pupils) REALLY mix well with Orokin Design.

Anyway.. all of this said..

Devs : 2016 - Please release Hydroid Prime Pack. 

I don't REALLY have a list, but the only thing i would really want is account 'migration' to console again. I feel like the time given was too short. I know its not migration, more like duplication to the target console, but it would be nice to have it al of the time. For example, i migrate to PS4, Im on vacation, and i end up finding around 25 r5 cores(warframe anytime, anywhere). I should be able to re-migrate to share those cores to my PS4 account. If I buy, lets say a skin bundle, I should be able to re-sync or re-migrate in order to get that skin bundle on the console im migrating to. I know, updates and all don't allow cross platform play, but it should work like it did before.

1.Dojo
​More rooms and decorations. Since a lot time we recieved nothing new for the Dojo, no rooms, no Colors, no decorations it seems like the main Focus is on weapons and Frames. But with that we lose a part of Warframe because the Dojo was always my favourite place to be and now it just gets dusty. Shooting range, winter gardens, Temples ( orokin like looking maybe) , archwing raceing range, Vault rooms, kinda like Darvos where you can spend resources aswell.

​2. Frames changes
We have many Warframes but some of them could be with a revisiting even more amazing like a necromancer Nekros with Little changes and modifications or maybe new abilities we could be more awesome than he is.

​3. Riddles
I love the parcour in the spy missions and the riddle from " A hidden message " but other than that we don't have that many riddles but it would be awesome to have like riddles to Special rooms in the void or some riddles to decipher where you can obtain extra Knowledge like an archioligist.

​4. DE
Other than that I just wish to see you guys again on the TennoVIP2016.
​Did a great Job last year, thank you!

​Tenno loves DE !

Pulling this from another thread I posted on asking what I'd like to see for 2016:

1. More interesting enemies in Sorties. After all, these are the elite forces of the system bosses, they should have some special enemies in their ranks. I'm thinking akin to the Bursa series for a start. Perhaps throw another contest out asking for unique enemy designs for all factions, to help kickstart such a thing.

2. When Forma drops on a T3-T4, it should be Completed Forma. This will either reduce all the forma that gets dropped in favor of actual prime parts, or fill everyone up with enough forma to allow players to turn their sights on weapons they might not have otherwise kept/tried out. Who knows, maybe more players will be able to coax out the hidden potential of weapons otherwise seen as weak.

3. More weapons with interesting mechanics would be nice. I dig weapons like the Stug, Torrid,and Redeemer for being both somewhat potent and rather unique compared to most of the high end gear like the Sancti Tigris/Tonkor Vaykor Marelok and War/D.Nikana. More Syndicate weapons and weapon mods would also be a treat as well, including melees. I'd love to see weapons that rarely get used get the ol' Syndicate upgrade, and pushed into a much more favorable light because of it.