Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Holiday Wishlist & A Happy New Year!

[DE]Danielle

Happy Holidays to everyone at DE and everyone playing! Thanks for given us an awesome quest and a bunch of goodies to play with before everyone heads off onto a break.

If I were to make a wish list, there would be only one thing on the list.

1. Some love for Mag.

I know a Scott will be looking at Mag in the future, but I would love to see what direction she would be heading in since I've been playing her since I started playing over two years ago. Bullet Attractor is useful, in a very small number of circumstances, but it cost quite bit to essentially kill a target.

This has been a great year for the development of Warframe and it's community. Really enjoy all you guys do

My one wish isn't very specific but broad. I wish to see the game continue to develope and grow in new and exciting ways. Further variety in waframes, weapons, cosmetics, game modes, quests. You name it I wish it. I'm sure my wish is going to come true one way or another but I just need to express my continued support and love for this game. Keep it up DE!

wish huh? well i wish you a merry christmas and/or happy holiday if you dont celebrate that

as for the wishlist, for one, if you guys can make like a visual update of the older primes, that would be cool, cause lets be honest, comparing the old primes to the new primes, new primes make old primes look like regular frames

for a more selfish wish, i just want to max out my mods, ooh, and a rhino palatine icon would be nice too

My wishlist is as follows:

1. Bows/snipers get to punch through nullifier bubbles. This would add a reason to take these into high level missions and for people to ask someone who specializes in snipers.

2. An elemental bow, probably electric. I would love to shoot lightning bolts as arrows. (Probably with a small chain to nearby enemies) 

3. Rework channeling. Right now its main use is lifestrike. Doing a channeling build just in not worth it. It costs too much energy for what it adds to a fight. 

3 wishes? Can do.

1) I'd like to see more variety in consumable Gear items. At this point, of my 8 Gear slots, I only ever switch out 2 on a regular basis: Ciphers (since they're literally useless in Sorties) and Air Support charges (whenever I'm running a mission where alarms aren't relevant like any Endless type), and I always swap them to Specters of some sort. I've otherwise always got my Team Health, Ammo, and Energy Restores, along with Chargers, MOAs, and Ancients. I'd like to see a lot more so I actually have to think hard about what I want to bring. A good starting point would be to add one extra Specter type to each of the 6 main Syndicates. Some grenade types that we can craft that have different effects, and are used just like Vauban's abilities, would be good too. If balance is an issue, just give us a reasonable limit of how many of each type we can carry on us in-mission. And if you do give us more consumables, let us use resources for them that we rarely get to use any of. Things like Alloy Plate.

2) Please don't gate Frames (regular ones, not Primes) behind ridiculous RNGwalls. The Juggernaut farm for Atlas was the first thing that actually made me burn out and stop playing Warframe for a week straight, and I've been playing since before the Cicero Crisis event. I still don't have a single blueprint for those Pods. Waitwalls and grindwalls? I'm fine with those. With waitwalls, I can be doing other things while I'm waiting for whatever thing to progress (e.g. in Mirage's quest where we could only craft one part at a time), and with grindwalls I'm at least making some progress with every run (e.g. the Oxium farm for Zephyr), and I feel good about that even if it takes me a while. RNGwalls just make me feel as though I've wasted a bunch of time and made no progress, and you have not made any money off of me through those things. If you want to sell me things, sell me cosmetics (the more versatile they are, the better, like Proto Glaive), slots, potatoes and Exilus Adapters. I also spend Plat in the Trade channel regularly, so make Assassin weapons tradeable and I'll spend more. I am fine with RNGwalls in the Void, however, since other Prime parts still drop, and those can be traded and/or sold to Baro, and the credit rewards are good too. The Juggernaut farm, though, was just a slap in the face.

3) How about some more relevant rewards for Alerts? Ideally, credit-only alerts shouldn't be a thing, other than those Treasury ships. Every regular Alert should have something extra, even if it's just something simple like Void keys or Fusion Core packs, Ducat bundles or even a rare Mod that's normally difficult to come by (restricting it to older ones of course; we don't want to cut into Trading's profit margins and thus your profit margins right?). There is never a reason to run credit-only Alerts while the Void and Dark Sectors exist. If regular Alerts are more rewarding, it'll do more to spice up a player's typical Warframe day the same way that Sorties and Syndicate missions did (both of which I approve of in terms of mission variety, please do more things like that).

Anyhoo, that's what I got. Happy Decemberween, fellow Tenno!

Big - Rerigging weapons for physics based holstering. No more floaty space magic magnets holding gear to our backs. That really bothered me in The Secret World MMO, and instantly did not like seeing it here. 

Medium - Foundry Queue and Auto Claim  

Small - Greedy pull brought back (for team, and no LOS req), but make distance scale heavily with power str. (100% = 5m pull, 250% = 15m pull), and.. make negative str on pull be a push. 

1: more archwing content. missions, tilesets, equipment, literally anything please

2: reworks for limbo and nekros. limbo is in dire need of at the very least some qol tweaks (why does rift surge only affect him and not teammates? pls), nekros has been desperate for either a change or replacement for desecrate since day 1

3: PBR for excalibur's prime immortal and proto-armor skins come on it's been nearly a year and you've re-released proto-armor 3 times now without it

Dear DE,

First wish: I would like a stick. Not just any old stuck but a long stick with something sharp on one end. I think I'll call it a spear. Want I want is a spear class of weapon not just a another polearm with a new stance. Its gotta be a spear that dies puncture damage and maybe add a long fabric ribbon/streamer/banner/ long flappy type thing attached somewhere near the spear point. I like the Udyat syndana because its thin and really like and I think the same thing could work for a spear. Spira already have their own little ribbons and I think more weapons should have something like that, something naturally part of the weapon so they are actually well placed.

Second wish: I think Dojos need some attention. They have gone so long without new rooms or decorations or things to do. All they keep getting is more and more research. Research is nice to have but a little more customization with a little more control over decorations would be nice.

Third wish: here's an idea for a new tileset. I was thinking a relay tileset for what the Grineer or corpus to actually land on and they to take over. I think the relays destroyed by the formorianss could be similar to how the void works with normalcy and the derelict.

Edited by OroPlushy

1.  A female Grineer Noggle.  Preferably a Sprag & Venkra (with Sprag on foot and Venkra hovering over her shoulder) but even a simple Ballista would make me happy. 

I don't know why but I've always had a soft spot for Ballistas ever since seeing the concept art before I started playing and Venkra is like the ultimate Ballista so she's awesome and Sprag's kinda cute too.

2.  Transmissions from team-mates' Operators and more cosmetic options for them.

...and I don't mean make-up, even if my tenno seems to have found deep red lipstick and black eye shadow somewhere in deep space...

3.  Syndicate melee weapons and/or more Syndicate weapon mods.  (Maybe even Archwing Syndicate mods?) 

The Syndicate weapons and more so the mods have actually made me try out some weapons I had maxed and shelved a long time ago.  I ended up using a lot of Catalysts and Forma making a fully modded weapon to go with each Syndicate mod and the Furis went from something I thought I'd never touch again to a standard issue weapon on any Frame I'm levelling.

Edited by Katinka

Ah, what would I like for the following year?

Well-

1. Please fix the Redeemer. It's damage on shot is so low, and the charge function really needs to be fixed on throwable melees

2. Give some love to older, neglected frames. Frames like Zephyr, Nekros, Oberon, Limbo, and Mag could really use Complete Reworks to make them popular again. Not, let's touch up an ability or two, I mean a complete ability change. Make them viable again!

3. Less new content, more fixes. Please. 

Thank you, and have a wonderful holiday!

Volt rework.

Oberon prime.

Typhus.

Female/male gender skin for all frame.

New graphic and effect

New cosmetiques armor.

More combo in one stance.

a new weapon : spear and dagger (the spear can be launched and recovered. while it is launched, you can use the dagger)

Well, if I had to choose.. Let's see. I'd definitely love it if I could get Arcane effects from the old helmets on to newer helmets. Hopefully, through Arcane Distillers, and only allowing the arcane to be applied to other helmets of the same frame. I want to use Trinity Prime's default helmet, gosh darn it! But muh stat buffs take priority..

Next, I'm really hoping Mod Underclocking comes next year. I can almost never forma as I have almost every frame, and if I forma one frame to rank up a mod, I have to forma loads of other frames to slot it on them. Formaing 20 some frames would be a nightmare.

Finally, I really wish Alertium (Nitain Extract) had a couple more guaranteed drops in a day. I'm usually pretty busy and it'd be nice to be able to build Ivara in my lifetime.

Cheers, have a swell Christmas, DE!

Edited by Mastercontrol98

Simple request from my end is performance issues still persist with update 18, I'm facing the major random fps drops in any missions. Please kindly fix it when you return back if possible. 

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!.

Edited by IIWingSaberII

1. Pad out early game story content with quests of similar quality to the Second Dream. The path to the "wow" that is the Second Dream is comparatively lax in engaging story content.

2. Give the Corpus another turn in the proverbial spotlight.

3. Refrain from implementing new systems (aside from new Starchart) and focus heavily on perfecting the ones currently in-game (damage, syndicates, relays, archwing). I think many would agree that at this point Warframe has plenty of avenues for potential, they just need to be fully explored.

I know I posted already, but I have another wish courtesy of some friends who don't come to the forums: for the love of everything, make excavators' health scale with mission/enemy level like defense and mobile defense objectives do. Consider this the object of all three wish slots for at least two people.

Thanks DE! Great...no Fantastic...no..Amazing job this year guys! been here for a while and this amazing creation still manages to blow my mind like day one! 

Wish list!: 

1. Fanmade Warframe ( well more specifically typhus..he's just awesome.)

2. Syndicate stuff of all kinds! 

3. [spoilers!] More Customization's for our appearance ( Waframe and Tenno)

Edited by AlexanderJ

1. Finish Retrofitting Warframes (Physics & PBR).

This needs to get done! It has been a discussion point on the Devstream for over 2 years! 2015 was DE's self-proclaimed "Year of Quality." However, while we saw a lot of progress in some areas and got a lot of great new stuff like we always do, the retrospective polishing that was promised barely progressed. I wish that a small team of people could be set aside from the main asset production of Warframe and tasked with revising old content to bring it up to par with the quality of things that are currently being released. From what we are hearing these things are taking a back-seat, as time allows level of priority. No more, I say! Get it done.

Let Us Put Our Mask Back On!

I love that we know who we are now, but I liked the Tenno/Warframes being somewhat mysterious in that they were faceless and and voiceless. I would love for my space munchkin to be able to keep that Zariman Hood on at all times. I don't like that they let the enemy see their face.

3. Where are you Forma? Why can't I find you?!?

Right now I probably need somewhere in the ballpark of 20 Forma and I have gotten 3 since update 17.5. There is too much RNG involved now and it is blocking out a major form of progression in the game. I know that asking for less RNG in this game is like asking for a miracle, but when it blocks progression that is when people start to burn out on the game.

Bonus wish: Anti Aliasing

Happy Christmas and New Year, DE! :)

Edited by TheSeannachaidh

First Happy Holidays/Merry Christmas.

Personally my warframe wish list  would be to improve upon existing content. Me in particular I would love to see the team continue working on updating, fixing, and improving the frames in games since they allows us to enjoy the game with playstyles that befit us, so its awful to have a frame we really but cant take anywhere because they can't perform at a decent enough level when taken out of their niche or are held back by other issues.

Particularly I would love to see the reworks/updates of the 'three least popular frames' mentioned in last Devstream as at least 2 of those frames especially Limbo arent used much at all because they are conisdered 'broken' and/or unusuable and really need that attention so players can actually include frames like him in their list of  options to play the game with. Zephyr has bug and is old, Limbo is not 'allowed' to participate in combat, Banshee is old and can use updating which may make her more appealing.

Next I would like to see some of the other weapon types get love such as sparring, fists, and daggers whther it'd be introduction of higher tier weapons of those types or just a general improvement/revisit on these weapon types.

Third Kavaats please.

Lastly I would love to see more content like the second dream and am looking forward to the sentients being more mechanically difficult compared to the enemies we normally face. I already like the damage resistance mechanic, they can't be instantly destroyed but it's still possible to deal with them and gives us a reason to not stack the same damage types on everything so I would also like to see this emphasized more, as some damage types are harldy used.

Wait, Alloy Plates are flammable!? Oh shi-!! *runs*

Hm, wishes...

Wish one! A new Gunblade! I wish to shootypewpew with a melee weapon, because I am Mesa and I must shoot all the things.

Wish two! Unique idle stances not linked to any warframe! Neato keen stuff, perhaps that never got assigned to anything in particular

Wish three! Lacera Prime! God I love Lacera... so so much. *snuggles it*