The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Foucs Points And Lens Install. Help!

(XBOX)twin726

Question

I would like to know is there a better way to get focus points. I do stealth kills n stealth bonus to get my points. Also what lens are good for warframes or weapons. Give me an idea of what should I do. Plsssss

I also think affinity points for focus should be a lil better to me do you agree????????

6 answers to this question

Greater lens on Loki (Prime) greater lens on Orthos (Prime) Ponaturi Sedna should take you less than an hour no matter what.  Just a greater on Loki with a booster (new login rewards are awesome, <3 ya DE), took me about 40 minutes last night.  Booster and a lens on both - should take 10-15 minutes to be done for the day.

How do they need to be better with that kind of speed?

PS This should work post stealth changes - it'll just be a bit slower because we'll have to kill one, run to the other side of the room, kill another, repeat until done.

it goes fast killing with your frame abilities.   Install a greater focus in some sort of frame that can kill everything on the map every time you mash your special frame button.    Do some sort of endless mission that is easy for you to do yet high enough to give good xp.   After a while youll have unlocked your "must have"  focus skills and can go back to your real frame (if not a damage spammer). 

A less fast but also effective way is to put the lens in frames like ember that can rack up kills very efficiently while on the move which makes it easy to pick up a large portion of the focus. This won't be done as quickly but it can do the job if you don't feel like stealth farming on a given day.

Equip a lens on Loki (Prime) and another on a naturally silent primary or secondary weapon that can one-shot enemies; if the weapon that can one-shot is loud use the Hush/Suppress mod to make it silent. Don't use shotguns for this, they do not have a mod to reduce their noise. This allows you to kill faster than with melee stealth-finisher since there's no animation to go through.

Edited by NekroArts