Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Building Warframe: Hunhow's Gift

DE_Adam

Cool read, I really hope sentient weapons become a staple of the game like how each of the other factions has their own trademark weapons!

Hell yeah! Can't wait to see more Sentient weapons, this is the end-game weapon we high MR/long time players deserve!

though the swords are ok in the damage dept, sapping sentries and osperys and sapping pads on the ground makes war kinda not desireable to use and both has no slam attack range knock down even with primed reach.

broken war outdo war in actually killing and connecting with the enemies and sapping pads on the ground. as for vengeful revenance  lets just say that it doesn't exists in the game or the conculyst drop table which is a shame when you want players to test your product.

most of if not all cosmetics has clipping issues on frames and companions which is bothersome to many who have them.

I wonder what they mean with weakness? The damage adaptation as far as I know has no weakness.

for me, most of his weakness is that he no longer uses his bullS#&$ projectile critical hit rapid fire headshotting weapons or teleport slash dashing, which makes this fight significantly easier

that being said the fight is mechanically more developed, although the blanket power immunity is still kinda boring and lacks nuance like bursas being momentarily affected but breaking out of status effects after three seconds

the biggest downside to the way this fight was made is that if you only have one weapon equipped, it's impossible to defeat him, which significantly hampers having such a feature, and I would recommend in the future that he does not spawn in those conditions

Edited by weirdee

While I love the new armor, I'm still curious as to why Stalker has suddenly adapted the Umbra Excalibur body. Surely there has to be some small bit of lore to that. I merely found it interesting to see him using that new body over his standard Excalibur one. Regardless he looks very noble with the new body + the armor, and much more menacing.

kinda makes sense when considering excalibur umbra is a darker version of excalibur prime... stalker's evil, the umbra armour is 'dark' so they pair well.

Has anyone had stalker drop his part of the scimitar? What bothers me is zanuka drops is constantly but nobody else does.

I would be a lot happier with these impossible (mantis) to difficult (scimitar) drop rates if the ships had any sort of decent function. But really, they aren't viable and they keep getting released as such.