Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Building Warframe: Hunhow's Gift

DE_Adam

Honestly, I don't feel giving Stalker the Sentient gimmick made him any more powerful or fun to fight. The interaction with him is still dull and unrewarding. In fact, the first time I was faced with his obnoxious appearance, I didn't even want to bother fighting him because the fight just simply wasn't engaging or challenging. When I tried to just go on my merry way, he kept teleporting me back, so out of pure spite and frustration I caved his skull in with a fury of Detron and Gram.

Despite these changes, he's still just an unrewarding, unchallenging, dull nuisance. I wanted an improved interaction with Stalker, something more than either side one-shotting the other, like some kind of tooth and nail battle, but he still doesn't offer any sort of interesting game-play.

On the bright side, all the new cosmetics and the design of the War / Broken War are superb, so good work there. I really like the style the Sentient have.

he dont express himself always the same when he appears, some things are new, i think it depends on "stalkers personal" rng which developers have given, so, try a few times, there are "appearings of the stalker" where you will simply die helpless and kiss the floor ... without being able to give him a single hit ^^)

"Let us know what you think in the comments"
Alright then:
Shadow Stalker is a beautifully ornate, completely moronic, utterly un-threatening little time sink. As amazing as you have made him look, he is not challenging at all. His AI has no real "intelligence" to speak of, and by removing his classic Dread and Despair you've made him almost completely powerless. His Sentient Adaptation only gets him so far. Any Tenno worth his salt can kite him indefinitely. 

Something I don't understand...

(Don't look if you don't want to be spoiled, seriously.)

If Stalker's new powers were tied to Hunhow and the link was severed when the sword was broken, how does he still keep all the goodies? Essentially, Hunhow was possessing Stalker and enhancing his abilities with his own powers, so how does Stalker hold on to them afterwards? Did I miss something?

Edited by (PS4)GR13V4NC3

I just want kubrowframe. Let me make my own zanuka with

my kubrows as operators

OH god YES!! I want a more warframe 4 leg Sentinel! 

Anyway back to the subject at hand...

It was truly ah-inspiring, the 2 most dangerous opponents join together, Stalker is such an Icon of this game and its lore, I wonder who or what is his operator/Tenno? Or is he like Hyden Tenno um guess we will have to wait on the 3rd Dream Quest... I'm guessing that we will be seen them again soon in the archwing missions... that armor seem that its meant to be attach to Sentient wings of sorts... Sentient archwing... hmmm what kind of weapons and powers would it posses...? I hope their flashy!

I wonder if Stalker is an Umbra... he seems so powerful... even in the quest he was creating his Version of Shadows of the Dead...got shot down by my own dead Sentinel Shadow XD... Maybe his the first Umbra...capable of mimicking any of Warframes powers he come across...like a Shadow, Dark projection that mimics the caster...hmmm, Umbra kinda means darkness at a planetary level...maybe they where the secrete police of the Orokin, Prime Warframes where the Reflection of Perfection, Umbra the Shadow that is cast by that perfection maybe...? so many maybes... I love this stuff cant wait for the next dream!

AND after THAT STAKER Warframe? Pleeeeeaaaasssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! ;D

Edited by 0zryel

OH god YES!! I want a more warframe 4 leg Sentinel! 

Anyway back to the subject at hand...

It was truly ah-inspiring, the 2 most dangerous opponents join together, Stalker is such an Icon of this game and its lore, I wonder who or what is his operator/Tenno? Or is he like Hyden Tenno um guess we will have to wait on the 3rd Dream Quest... I'm guessing that we will be seen them again soon in the archwing missions... that armor seem that its meant to be attach to Sentient wings of sorts... Sentient archwing... hmmm what kind of weapons and powers would it posses...? I hope their flashy!

I wonder if Stalker is an Umbra... he seems so powerful... even in the quest he was creating his Version of Shadows of the Dead...got shot down by my own dead Sentinel Shadow XD... Maybe his the first Umbra...capable of mimicking any of Warframes powers he come across...like a Shadow, Dark projection that mimics the caster...hmmm, Umbra kinda means darkness at a planetary level...maybe they where the secrete police of the Orokin, Prime Warframes where the Reflection of Perfection, Umbra the Shadow that is cast by that perfection maybe...? so many maybes... I love this stuff cant wait for the next dream!

AND after THAT STAKER Warframe? Pleeeeeaaaasssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! ;D

I bet Excal Umbra is the prime version of the shadow stalker.

• 6 months later...