Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Little Banshee Tweak

DoctorWild

Hi guys, I was playing my banshee, after hearing that she was the less used frame of 2015 (well, his desing is a bit poor, I too am not a fan of roswell's desing).

Principally, I noticed that for staying alive, in a team, I should be carefull to have the 3rd skill active everytime. A bit annoying as I'm already concentrated to spam the second and 1st skill to stay do CC and damage boost.

So I was thinking, with the trend that is going right now, wouldn't be better to have her 3rd skill at consumation over time?

To have it as a toogle-skill, well I know, people would abuse it to stun lock the enemyes, by activating it and removing it immediatelly. Well, we could think to some mechanincs to block that, but wouldn't it help a lot? Less spam, more active and fun to play i think.

well, I wouldn't say zero point. Does it change a lot? Not realy. Is it annoying to press everytime a skill that you want active all the time?  Yes.

I'm just proposing a little tweak, pretty easy to do, and there are not a lot of ideas for improving banshee.

Ah but hey, if you have better tweak to propose, feel free to expose them, well ... without changing the mechanincs, after all she is the most balanced but maybe not so loved and enjoyed to play.

Ah yes, the same thing was done for ember final, just for saying ... and look, a huge improvement to his gameplay.

Edited by DoctorWild

well, I wouldn't say zero point. Does it change a lot? Not realy. Is it annoying to press everytime a skill that you want active all the time?  Yes.

I'm just proposing a little tweak, pretty easy to do, and there are not a lot of ideas for improving banshee.

Ah but hey, if you have better tweak to propose, feel free to expose them, well ... without changing the mechanincs, after all she is the most balanced but maybe not so loved and enjoyed to play.

Ah yes, the same thing was done for ember final, just for saying ... and look, a huge improvement to his gameplay.

Ember (female) benefited from it, Banshee won't. As Ember's WoF right now everyone could care less if it was toggleable because it can stay on indefinitely. Now if Silence actually silenced/ stunned enemies within it every few seconds, I could seriously get behind that. Making it toggle-able won't make it better because of the casting time and stun time. It would be a weaker and more useless Radial Blind if toggleable, buff Silence and then we'll talk :P

what is desing ?

did u mean design ? roswell design , as in alien looking design ?

if you play banshee enough it just becomes second nature to cast silence, sonar, and sonic boom as needed

its very fluid and easy, not annoying at all

the timers allow u to set up a passes, you can get into a undulating pattern of aggressive killing, stun / cc, terrain / cover 

in fact its better to wait and time your silence stun for the right moment (unless your running short range melee derp build), toggle would remove this tactical option

not directing this to anyone here but dont u always find commentry in banshee feedback threads amusing because if she is the least played warframe that means the majority of people have no idea what they are talking about lol

but drawing from the concept, viable solution is soundquake replaced with an acoustic themed intermittent soft crowd control aura that is toggle / drain