The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Still Waiting For A Sharkwing Fix...

Stoner

This "lag" as been there for a while now, do you guys at DE even know it's there? Its a pretty major bug and you seem to not care at all. 

The reason why i'm posting this now is that i just did the recent sortie, actually i tried. At the underwater part, people just disconnect because of the major lag/freezing. Every damn time it happens and i can't complete the mission. 

Edited by Stoner74

I've just completed the Sorties with 0 problems in terms of lags.

One of my team mates have a really bad computer and internet and yet, 0 lag problem on Shargwing part and transition from it.

YET, what we did have, was a massively bugged spawn mission. We had the extraction mark at around 230 kills, in a mission of 480. Took us over almost an hours to force them to spawn.

Now that a big bug.

One of my team mates have a really bad computer and internet and yet, 0 lag problem on Shargwing part and transition from it.

YET, what we did have, was a massively bugged spawn mission. We had the extraction mark at around 230 kills, in a mission of 480. Took us over almost an hours to force them to spawn.

Now that a big bug.

Strange, every time i go underwater, my game starts to freeze and lag to the point that it's barely playable.  

Now that a big bug.

just had that problem on the last sortie mission today, we just waited at extraction and infested would spawn every few minutes at the water entrance.