The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Spoilers) Loop Between War And Broken War

(PSN)robonot2

Question

Supposedly you can't own both weapons St the same time becasue the war needs the broken war to build and to rebuild to broken war you need the war. What is better? Any way around this other than plat. if not, hoe much does hunhows gift coast

I got broken war BP from the stalker while owning one, so yes it's possible to have both without plat.

I got broken war BP from the stalker while owning one, so yes it's possible to have both without plat.

It's not possible because of the reason stated in the OP, you need War to build BW 

Hunhow's gift has War, the armor set, syandana, and Kubrow armor for around 600p. I know a lot of people would rather keep Broken War because it's basically a Dakra P but better

Edited by (PS4)BornThisWay41

Check the crafting requirement for Broken War.

If you like swords, stick with Broken War. If you like greatswords get the War.

It's not possible because of the reason stated in the OP, you need War to build BW 

Hunhow's gift has War, the armor set, syandana, and Kubrow armor for around 600p. I know a lot of people would rather keep Broken War because it's basically a Dakra P but better

And Sotz Scimitar skin but the pack doesn't come with the Scimitar itself.

Edited by TotallyLagging

check the bp. Broken war requires war as a component, and war requires broken war as a component. The blade is unique, all you are doing is breaking/reforging it. You can't actually make a second one, which makes sense given the lore.

I have a built Broken war and I also have a Broken war Bp.  

So it dosn't matter if War requires the Bp or the crafted version, I have both.

Edit: For what I meant to imply was I am not limited to owning one as I can craft the other at any convenience, ie. I'm not stuck with War if i don't like it.

Edited by xFrostKnightx

I have a built Broken war and I also have a Broken war Bp.  

So it dosn't matter if War requires the Bp or the crafted version, I have both.

Edit: For what I meant to imply was I am not limited to owning one as I can craft the other at any convenience, ie. I'm not stuck with War if i don't like it.

you're not getting it.

To build War, it requires Broken War. To build Broken War you need War. Thats the endless loop

I don't see why it is not possible to own both.  [spoiler Ahead]  You get one Broken War from the quest.  You can also get Broken War Blueprints from the Stalker.  So use one to build the War and obtain the other through the blueprint drop.  I own both because I bought Hunhow's Gift but I also have a Broken War blueprint so potentially I could have 2 Broken and one regular.

I don't see why it is not possible to own both.  [spoiler Ahead]  You get one Broken War from the quest.  You can also get Broken War Blueprints from the Stalker.  So use one to build the War and obtain the other through the blueprint drop.  I own both because I bought Hunhow's Gift but I also have a Broken War blueprint so potentially I could have 2 Broken and one regular.

Curious if you can confirm. I thought the reciprocity for build requirements was rather genius from a plat perspective. I also bought Hunhow's Gift.

What I really want is a "Nami Skalla/Dex Dakra" version of Broken War (2 parts) called DUAL BROKEN WAR.

PLEASE DE, MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Ahh, I see.  Broken War requires War and War requires Broken War.  That is a bit odd.  I never looked at the Broken War blueprint.  Why anyone would destroy War to make a Broken One is beyond me.  Perhaps it is a Plat-grab unless one or the other actually does drop complete somewhere other than the quest.

Ahh, I see. Broken War requires War and War requires Broken War. That is a bit odd. I never looked at the Broken War blueprint. Why anyone would destroy War to make a Broken One is beyond me. Perhaps it is a Plat-grab unless one or the other actually does drop complete somewhere other than the quest.

Exactly. It's kind of greedy.

Exactly. It's kind of greedy.

Well considering you can trade for plat it's not really being greedy. If you want both then either go to trade chat and get plat or give them cash if you want to support the devs. It's that simple, devs gotta make money and eat too. Also broken war is going to eventually be a sortie reward so players can have both.