The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Build.. Bladestorm And Steelcharge Or Energy Siphon?

Ronteque

Question

I have been reading through a lot of posts about Bladestorm and what aura should go with it.. Maybe some information is outdated so I get a lot of mix opinions about Steel charge/energy siphon and bladestorm.

There is even a build I saw which uses dash polarity with Energy Siphon. Seeking Shuriken which reduce enemy armor by 70% and rising storm. The build is here 

But in Warframe I have asked around and people seem to favour Steel charge more over energy siphon.

Some people say Steel Charge DIRECTLY give you 120% more damage with your blade storm.

Some people say Energy Siphon with rage will allow you to use your abilities without worry about energy.

Seeking Shuriken and a shot with the sancti tigris to the face will most probably destroy anything.

Or is it better to just spam bladestorm with energy siphon aura and rage mod?

Edited by Ronteque

7 answers to this question

Good thing to know is Bladestorm is in the works of getting a rework.

Oh I didn't know about that! Any info on how will it work after the rework? It IS a little clunky to use right now with the constant camera teleport around but I have to admit. It's cool nonetheless. The only reason I like Ash.

I hope the "rework" doesn't nerf it as we might as well be playing Loki if that happens.

Edited by Ronteque

Steel Charge directly affects Bladestorm, whatever damage bonus you get for melee transfers to Bladestorm as well, since it's considered a melee ultimate. In that sense, Steel Charge would be my pick. But if energy consumption is a problem, then Energy Siphon works too.

Oh I didn't know about that! Any info on how will it work after the rework? It IS a little clunky to use right now with the constant camera teleport around but I have to admit. It's cool nonetheless. The only reason I like Ash.

I hope the "rework" doesn't nerf it as we might as well be playing Loki if that happens.

No info, just the Devs stating that they have plans to rework it.

that good build for ash.. 

any how as far as i know . Steel charge give blade storm a good damge buff. 

and it really depend what build you are in.. i have 3 build one my ash [he is my favorite frame] and im always switch between

over all except range [and efficiency like all frame] ash don't need anything on daily mission.
rage its a must have on him because he have good pool of health and his style play it's up close

energy siphon its total waste on him

Depends on what your goal is along with your squads goal.

I Treat aura slot as party utility slot and what squad needs, mainly Corrosive Projection x4 for high level Grineer and Void.

For solo play I'd recommend Energy shipon for times when enemies refuse to drop orbs to keep storming and to have reliable energy source that isn't costing resources.

Everyone haves their own style and my recommendations reflect mine please have B or C setup on each frame to slot in corrosive projection if - isn't you go to aura polarity for the missions that really benefit those

PS. The seeking shuriken augment is great for heavy(Gunners, Napalms, Bombards) elimination and if you think they are weakness of your build you should consider it.

No nead for energy siphon, it is usefull only when u got 3-4 loki with it spy farming. Use Carrier, it will collect energy orbs during bladestorm, or just use energy restore plates, go zenurik focus for energy regen as last resort. I use bladestorm build with carrier and never run into energy shortage problems.