The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Get Platinum

Warframe0301

Question

10 answers to this question

Trading.

That's the only way to get platinum without buying it or occasionally winning it. But don't worry, it's a pretty huge and solid way of getting it.

All you need are some good mods from either Baro ki'teer or prime parts from the void or mods from the orokin vaults or even syndicate items and they all sell for platinum. If you can find a buyer that is.

So check the trading tab (if you're over mr2 that is) and see what items are requested with WTB (Want To Buy). The find out on the wiki where the item drops and hunt for it. Then go back again with WTS (Want To Sell) and try and sell your item

This whole process takes some time, but it is rewarding, just be patient

Learn the art of trading.... I mean being a piece of scum, like me!  Basically you have to learn how to convince someone they want something they do not need, which is a skill that takes a lot of practice and usually doesn't work out.  Eventually, you will not need to buy platinum and you can just trade for it.

Learn how to trade honestly though.

Enjoy.

Learn the art of trading.... I mean being a piece of scum, like me! Basically you have to learn how to convince someone they want something they do not need, which is a skill that takes a lot of practice and usually doesn't work out. Eventually, you will not need to buy platinum and you can just trade for it.

Learn how to trade "honestly" though.

Enjoy.

Edited to fit more to the trading reality :P

I have nothing good. :-(

Don't worry, by doing a couple of void mission you'll gather some prime parts. Especially since you only need 15 plats, it shouldn't be too hard. Just for a squad with your clanmates or friends and do some void missions and see if the prime items you have obtained sell.