"too Many Login Attempts, Try Again Later."

AvastIsTheBest

Question

Hi guys I decided to play with warframe again. I had an account, but now I can't login into the game nor the website, it says "too many login failures, try again later.". I know my pw and username so I don't know  whats the problem. If anyone can help me with that then I would be grateful!

Edited by AvastIsTheBest

6 answers to this question

Well did you actually try to login yourself? If not you might want to check if someone wants to hack your account.

I had one of my "friends" try to "hack" my account once (other game thought). Needless to say he failed miserably because he did not even know what "brute force attempt" meant and just tried guessing my password by checking for my pets name and all that jazz...

Problem was i could not log in, since that game had you write up a support ticket after to many failed attempts.

Anyway- if your password is secure you should not have to worry to much, if the problem persists though, i would write up a support ticket. On the bottom of this page you can find a link to the support page, in which you should state as much information as possible to this incident (you don't have to write up your account name and password though, support does not need it to look into your account).

Well did you actually try to login yourself? If not you might want to check if someone wants to hack your account.

I had one of my "friends" try to "hack" my account once (other game thought). Needless to say he failed miserably because he did not even know what "brute force attempt" meant and just tried guessing my password by checking for my pets name and all that jazz...

Problem was i could not log in, since that game had you write up a support ticket after to many failed attempts.

Anyway- if your password is secure you should not have to worry to much, if the problem persists though, i would write up a support ticket. On the bottom of this page you can find a link to the support page, in which you should state as much information as possible to this incident (you don't have to write up your account name and password though, support does not need it to look into your account).

This ^

Also ,I whuold suggest changing your Password & Username

The problem with raising a support ticket, is that you need to login.... And we're in a catch 22. :)

If you need to go that route, and can't login with the details that are 'right', you may need to create a new account to log the ticket.  There is, of course, also the 'recover password' option.

G

Hi, this happened to me yesterday. Unfortunately one of my keyboard keys died and I triggered too many wrong passwords before I got the message "too many login attempts..please try again later" 

This also locked me out of login into the warframe site as well.

I just wanted to answer the question on 'how long?' cause i tried searching this answer yesterday with no certain answers posted anywhere including the wiki.

I can't be certain on the exact time but, from my experience I was able to login again after 3 hours. This might be shorter because I left to watch a movie when it happened. So possibly 1-3hrs is the time to 'Try again later'.

Good luck Tenno.