The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Was Double Charged When I Bought A Tennogen Item...

SeriousSmith

Question

(If this post is in the wrong place, then may an admin bump it to it's proper place. I don't know where else to post this...)

That title is pretty self explanatory. Steam has been having a lot of trouble this Christmas morning, but it's been showing signs of improvement. I wanted to buy a Tennogen item, primarily the Volt Arrester Helmet, just because I thought it looked totally awesome. The first time I bought it, an error occured and it said I wasn't charged, when in fact, I was... I had 100 dollars of Steam Cash, and when I went to try buying the helmet again, I only had $94.01... The second try worked and now I have the helmet, but I was still charged when it said I wasn't... Now I have $88.02 in Steam cash; technically that's not much, but I only complain about this on the sheer principle of the issue.

I probably should drag my complaints to Steam, but I figured I should mention it here. I love the Tennogen system; how players can see their expressions of creativity fleshed out as actual in-game content... But since this system is fairly new, I'm sure it's prone to many errors. However, if errors occur that cause players to be double charged, then need to be ironed out ASAP. 

Again, while I am definitely going to bring this up to Steam, I figured it bared mentioning here. In any case, I hope you Tenno out there have a very Merry Christmas; may you not be burned like I was. 

4 answers to this question