Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not Sure If I'd Ever Want To Make Something For Tennogen.

(PSN)Fac3kick3r_lolz

The whole steam workshop thing is a sort of temporary option. Devs do want things to eventually be obtainable through plat like normal cosmetics, and when that happens it should be able to be obtained on console versions too. They just have to figure out a good option and agreements with steam about the current workshop items.

You can still do it for the money if you wish to , anyway I did'nt saw any of these Tennogen ingames they cost way to much

If I were to do it. it wouldn't be for money but rather for the hope that something I created would be worn by others. If DE is planning to have another round of TennoGen not tied to Steam. I guess I better start making something.

"· All skins made through the Steam Workshop must be purchased through Steam, but we're currently working to see if there's an alternative for players looking to just use Platinum in-game." - Dev Stream #63, https://warframe.com/news/devstream-63-overview

"I don't use Steam - how do I get the skins?

We are keeping the content to Steam right now - once we are confident the program is a success, we are exploring other platforms with the content creators. Contracts outside of Steam take time, and we will approach this as quickly as we can once we get a sense of participation in the program."

So, they want to do it, its just working out how to do it.