The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orthos Prime Range Behavior

Maesthro

Question

Hey guys,

so, I basically cant decide on which melee weapon I put my focus on.

The choice is between the orthos prime and the tipedo.

I know the differences between those two, but I couldnt find an answer to how the huge range on the othos prime acts like.

Does the range of a melee weapon mean, that i can hit a target directly behind the enemy Im currently facing (like hitting through the first target)?

Or does it simply mean that I can hit my target without standing drectly in front of it?

If the first is right, I will definetly go for the orthos prime. If only the second applies, than thats not that impressive for me.

thanks in advance

6 answers to this question

orthos prime with maxed primed reach has very very good range and its hit fast multiple eneies at once.....my build  presure point furey primed reach life strike and 4xelement 3x90% and cocus energy

okay so orthos p can hit multiple targets.

but only with combos, or also with the standard "e" smashing (while gun equiped)?

does "can hit multiple targets" mean that it can hit targets BEHIND enemies? Or do bodies block the damage until the fall on the ground?

orthos prime with maxed primed reach has very very good range and its hit fast multiple eneies at once.....my build  presure point furey primed reach life strike and 4xelement 3x90% and cocus energy

I've hit enemies and killed them through object and other enemies with a setup similar to this using the quick strike (primary or secondary equipped).