The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Are Annoying

Disketa

We play Warframe for fun. I really like this game. It has great  combat mechanics, i can make my own builds, etc.

There is only one thing that i hate about this game: Corpus.

Why?

1) Nullifiers and Ospreys

(By saying that i hate them, i dont mean to say that they are overpowered)

Nullifiers: The shield is okay, but the ability to disable all of your abilities is annoying, because spamming E and left click almost the entire game is not so exciting..

Ospreys: These things are cancer. Especially Sapping Osprey. You cant hit them with a melee weapon, so in Mobile defense missions and Defense missions where you have to use melee weapon because you have to be on the move, so they cant hit you, is really annoying and it really pisses me off. Maybe throwing melee is the cure? I am forging it right F****ng now! Sapping osprey is the worst. if you dont notice it, you just get killed in 3 hits.

2) they dont have any unique abilites.

the only ability corpus has is shooting.

There are some exceptions, of course

3) No Melee Enemies

Probably the only melee corpus is Prod Crewman.

Playing against Ranged enemies entire game is really boring.

Take a look at the Grineer: They have different kinds of enemies, they have unique enemies, there are many great, fun plays to outplay them and it takes skill to play well against them.

Corpus offer none of these things, so i am trying to not play corpus missions, i only do things that i truly enjoy.

Sorry DE, but Corpus are... Stupid.

Thanks for reading this,

Type in the comments if you agree, or tips for playing against them. 

Take a look at the Grineer: They have different kinds of enemies, they have unique enemies, there are many great, fun plays to outplay them and it takes skill to play well against them.

Because the Grineer are so perfect.

Sure does take skill to get automatically and unavoidably switch teleported by an enemy standing in another room entirely.

Ospreys: These things are cancer. Especially Sapping Osprey. You cant hit them with a melee weapon, so in Mobile defense missions and Defense missions where you have to use melee weapon because you have to be on the move, so they cant hit you, is really annoying and it really pisses me off. Maybe throwing melee is the cure? I am forging it right F****ng now! Sapping osprey is the worst. if you dont notice it, you just get killed in 3 hits.

Did I read that right?... You need a melee weapon to.. What?

Um okay, I guess.

Tips for playing against them? Shoot them. It's not that hard. Nullifiers and Ospreys are both extremely weak. If you have a problem shooting down the null bubble all you have to do is walk in and smack 'em with your melee. Yes, they're that weak. As for Ospreys, if you can't use your melee on them like you said, (which you can by the way it just takes a jump attack often times), shoot them with your other weapons. They don't take much to kill man.

OP seems like a pointless rant.

Edited by (XB1)TsK x BraVo

Nullifiers are annoying, but can easily be dealt with on lower levels by rushing them in Melee, or using a fast DPS weapon on higher levels. they aren't that accurate and they have little health and shields past that bubble of theirs.

Sapping Ospreys, also annoying, but nothing a bit of careful positioning and marksmanship can't fix. and you CAN hit them with a Melee, you just have to either jump and strike mid-air (those who used to Copter should be good at this), or wait for them to get a little lower.

as for unique abilities, of course they do! nullifying your powers perhaps? the Grineer can't do that, they rely on offense being their best Defense.

and finally, the lack of Melee enemies. so I take it you've never seen one of those Combas with the special Lecta that looks more like a cattle Prod than a whip.

I enjoy fighting the Corpus, the lasers remind me of Star Wars.

ah, I know what this is. Fret not, friend. I know the feeling of letting out a good rage posting. I made one myself not too long ago about those AWFUL laser gates.

Might I suggest Atlas? His power punches have an area of effect, and can punch ospreys out of the sky. Add in a fully maxed out steel fiber for over 900 armor, and you probably won't even feel the grenades and sapping auras those ospreys are laying down. Granted, you won't want to hang around in them, but he can resist.

I would argue that the Shockwave Moa and Mine Osprey are technically melee type combatants as well.

I don't know. In my opinion, the Corpus really should be about a pursuit and evasion game-play type, where the overall game-play is more so to run away from their proxies than it is to fight them head on. A lot of their game mechanics suggest this is how they're supposed to play, such as their security systems promoting the player quickly evading sensors and laser gates.

Joins the 2nd December. Logins into the forum. Complains about Corpus. Leaves.

Good game man, now give something that could make them ''better'', if they are annoying, they are either doing their job well or... I'll better stop here.

Also, nullifiers are meant to NULLIFY your powers, not that it is clearly explained in their description, am I wrong?

And this part ''because you have to be on the move, so they cant hit you, is really annoying and it really pisses me off. Maybe throwing melee is the cure? I am forging it right F****ng now! Sapping osprey is the worst. if you dont notice it, you just get killed in 3 hits.'', this part clearly killed me. If you don't like corpus don't play against Corpus, simple as that, they are pretty easy to deal with.

And ''Corpus are... stupid'', really? Just because they attack massively they are stupid? Please, just PLEASE.

I wonder if someone might lock this topic...

For me corpus is the easiest do deal with ( despite they got the abomination called nullifiers).

How to deal with them? Magnetic damage and radiation. Get a impact meele like Jat Kittag and have fun.

Homestly im suprised you have trouble with corpus beacuse they are relative easy to deal with. Its not like when you play against a grineer and gets stunlocked to death by bombards ( bombards firerate is basically broken) and bleeding 24/7.

Or even more fun: infested. Ancients with 360 hooks and 90% damage reduction aura accompanied with parasige eximuses ( that ofcourse stacks) and chargers "weak" attacks.

Yes i know how to deal with all factions but corpus is a brief wind compared to the storms out there

For me corpus is the easiest do deal with ( despite they got the abomination called nullifiers).

How to deal with them? Magnetic damage and radiation. Get a impact meele like Jat Kittag and have fun.

Up to 40something even ignis with ony fire damage wrecks the corpus. I wonder how far It'll go once I'll add that magnetic :p