The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Maroo's Bazaar - Cross Platform?

Ambiroa

Question

7 answers to this question

No. They are not. Each region on each platform is a separate "instance". Eg- even NA-West and NA-East cannot connect to each other on PC. Naturally, if two regions on one platform cannot connect, neither can cross platform regions.

The region thing only applies if your setting isnt the same, or you arent invited by somebody in a different region. Im from US West, and play with people from all over the world. I also Trade with Europe and US East often. 

The region thing only applies if your setting isnt the same, or you arent invited by somebody in a different region. Im from US West, and play with people from all over the world. I also Trade with Europe and US East often. 

Do you trade in maroo's relay though? You can play with people in missions and at dojos from any region if you invite them. But I have invited people from other regions to the relay I'm in several times- and they always end up on a different instance because of the region they have selected. Same goes for maroo's bazaar. It's different for the relays because it's a dedicated hosted server- not P2P connection.