The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Access To Region Chat Has Been Suspended?

jherm007

Question

I just logged on and I was bored so I was going to read the region chat for a bit but it said "your access to this channel has been suspended" the only thing I have said in region chat in the past few weeks was earlier today when I asked what relay the trader was at so I know that there is no way I was kicked. The only thing i can think of is maybe the region chat was rioting when they saw the garbage the trader had and they shut it down but i cant find anything about that anywhere. if anyone can provide some insight i would be thankful

3 answers to this question

Either its a bug or more likely either Kickbot or a chat moderator has banned you from region chat for either 1 hour, 1 day or 1 week. (Only person who banned you can tell you how long for or support can).

You can either wait it out and keep checking every so often or you can submit a ticket to support about this. No one on the forums is able to help you with this issue. Support: http://support.warframe.com/

Note, there be some delay with Support since its Christmas Holidays but I'm sure they'll get to your ticket as soon as possible.