The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did They Change Sortie Rewards To Be Repeatable.

zombielore

Question

Just wondering because when Sortie first released i though I read somewhere that Sortie rewards do not repeat but everyday all the rewards from the drop table turn grey again. 

Is it a bug or is this suppose to be how it is because I have 3 dera vandal stocks now from the Sortie rewards.

Proof if anyone was wondering.

http://imgur.com/9m31UEl

Thank you.

5 answers to this question

"i though I read somewhere that Sortie rewards do not repeat"

That was literally a guess people made on the first day based on the fact that the reward you got showed up as green in the list.

It was never true.  People found out the second day that they could get repeat rewards.

That's not how the rewards work. There is a chance for each of the rewards, but you only get one reward per day. You will not get all of the rewards in each season (unless you have the second best RNG in the game, with the first being only lenses and Legendary Cores). Not a bug, but also not intended, just the reality of RNG.

As far as I know, the thing about rewards not repeating was speculation, because the way the system looked day 1 it seemed like it was ticking off things you'd already gotten, when in actuality the intent was closer to just a pretty design to remind you what you got that day. People were reporting getting duplicate rewards since the earliest possible chance, day 2.