The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does The Infested Pods Bp Exist Or Are A Myth?

(PSN)Flamel_78

Question

So, my point here is that I have been playing the Jordas Precept for three months already, and by far, nor even with Nekroz' Desecrate on Juggernauts I've been lucky enough to get the BP to craft those infested pods.

Is there any other way to get them without killing those tedious Juggernauts?

7 answers to this question

In my experience, the juggernaut behemoth drops the bp more often than the normal ones but you'll need a taxi to the jordas assassination mission if you don't have access. Or maybe that's just rng messing with me.

For a while, players could trade their jordas assassination keys to allow other players who didn't do the quest be able to farm the atlas parts and the behemoth then finish off the quest for the main atlas bp.  Don't know if that still works.

Yep, it's not a myth.

Me and my friend did the quest when it came out and got all the parts except the bp. It was late at night so we decided to leave it for that day. The next day my friend farmed it alone and he got the bp. I was disappointed (still am) cause until now I still don't have the bp.

IT'S ALL RNGESUS!

Well, I'm glad that after too many hours of swearing at every mission and nights without sleep. However, after I wrote this post, I decided to do ONE last run before going to hit the sack, with all hope lost for this day, I equipped myself with Washable (my lovely Kubrow) because her high damage plus Nekroz' Rise of the Dead is a good way to keep the Juggernaut busy. So I pass away a few shoots before the Juggernaut died and right after I respawn my Sasha kill it. Then becuasr I was kind of far from it I bullet jumped and used Desecrate in seconds before the corpse desintegrated... and the bp dropped. I cried a bit. Now I can move on.

Yep, it's not a myth.

Me and my friend did the quest when it came out and got all the parts except the bp. It was late at night so we decided to leave it for that day. The next day my friend farmed it alone and he got the bp. I was disappointed (still am) cause until now I still don't have the bp.

IT'S ALL RNGESUS!

I understand the way you feel. However,  I got my bp a few minutes after writing this post before going to sleep. Don't worry the bp will drop, use Nekroz Desecrate to get a little bit of luck. That's how I got mine.