The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara Artemis Build

ratouney

Question

Heyo,

I am currently trying to make myself one but does it changes anything to the mechanic of the Artemis Bow if my main is a Tonkor or a Dread ? I know it takes the mods in count, but does it also apply for the charging time (which is quite low for the dread) ?

7 answers to this question

Yeah, my best advice is figure out what you want to mod the Artimis bow for first, and then pick a weapon that will go well with the mod build you choose. Currently, my personal favorites are the Lanka, Opticor, any of the top teir bows (Dread, Paris Prime, and Rakta Cernos), Or the Attica (for when I need/want a high rate of fire but want bow only mods); but really any weapon would be a good one if it fits the mods you want to use right.

I, personally, have 2 different mod setups I use. A more fun thunderbolt build and a more serious build. The thunderbolt build needs a bow, but the other just needs a weapon that is crit focused (Lanka, Tonkor, Soma, and so on). Rifle Amp, shotgun mods, launcher mods and sniper mods have no affect on the Artemis bow; so, keep that in mind too. 

Edited by RafaelFuchs

For me, a Soma(-prime) with proper crit build + shred + heavy caliber + 2x elementals is the optimal late game setup for the artemis bow, since it can benefit from all mods.

(faster draw speed, or rotation rather, thanks to shred + maximum damage output)

Edited by no_stripes

For me, a Soma(-prime) with proper crit build + shred + heavy caliber + 2x elementals is the optimal late game setup for the artemis bow, since it can benefit from all mods.

(faster draw speed, or rotation rather, thanks to shred + maximum damage output)

Or a Dread with those same mods, only Fast Trigger instead of Shred. Giving her a bow as primary kinda fits more to her character imo