The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wait - Before You Buy Any Platinum....

Caseph

Question

Want platinum for a cheaper price? Well you better hurry up before January 6th. With $20 you can get 320 platinum. However there is a "Warframe Rush Pack" on steam that includes 500 platinum for the price of $40.

The winter sale halves this price to $20. Which basically makes the pack $20 for 500 plat, 60k credits, mods, exiles adapters, etc. This is basically a warframe platinum sale in disguise. The "Warframe Rush Pack only lasts until January 6th so get it soon!

EDIT: Steam has had some past issues of not delivering the dlcs... So beware. Also platinum purchased from this package may not be tradable.

Edited by Tittay

11 answers to this question

I'll save my money just a little longer. I'd rather not take any risk with purchasing anything through Steam for the next few days due to the "breach" that happened around 12 hours ago.

I read some old reviews about people not receiving there dlc pack. I just posted this but I haven't bought the pack yet. I'm a bit hesitant. Should I wait as well for a sale on the official warframe site?

I read some old reviews about people not receiving there dlc pack. I just posted this but I haven't bought the pack yet. I'm a bit hesitant. Should I wait as well for a sale on the official warframe site?

Oh, I didn't know that actually. Hm... Might actually be better off with using the warframe site instead....

I really can't say either way. I suppose the best visible right now is to not purchase any of the DLC packs from Steam (for apparently multiple reasons) and just continue relying on the main site for Platinum.

wow 320 for 20$ i can get 2100 for 22$ with 75% off i can even get 370 without  any discounts that 50 more plat then the S#&$ steam pack with 50% off

So, In conclusion don't buy anything from steam for warframe?

Wait for 75% off. then buy as much as you can :)

Better safe then sorry, I guess. X)

Plat from the steam packs *should be* tradeable - there was a bug where one of the packs (not sure which one) was giving non-tradeable plat but the others were fine and the affected accounts could be fixed through a support ticket.

I did notice that the last time I bought a steam pack I didn't get the listed mods, but a support ticket quickly fixed that as well.