The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exalted Weapons.

AstroLord

Question

What Weapons and Builds are the best for Frames who use Melee weapon mods in powers? What mods Woirkig with:

Excalibur Exalted Blade, Valkyr Hysteria, Wukong Primal furry and other? Already i use Dual Ichor on crits and its very good for exalted blade...

Edited by AstroLord

2 answers to this question

The weapons don't matter, make a mod build for the power and pick a weapons the build works with as a well

• Valkyr - look for crit weapons (Tekko, Scino Prime, War, Dual Zoren) then go for a Berzerk build.
  • Excalibur - something you can fit all 90% elemental damage mods, Spoiled Strike, Fury, Life Strike, and Pressure Point  (I go for a pure damage build on mine).
  • Wukong - Same as excalibur, but I replace Spoiled Strike with Primed Reach for his staff.

FYI, this kind of question is better suited for Players asking players and such, Feedback is for your thoughs and opinions about the game for DE.

Edited by GrimKonstantin

The weapons don't matter, make a mod build for the power and pick a weapons the build works with as a well

• Valkyr - look for crit weapons (Tekko, Scino Prime, War, Dual Zoren) then go for a Berzerk build.
  • Excalibur - something you can fit all 90% elemental damage mods, Spoiled Strike, Fury, Life Strike, and Pressure Point  (I go for a pure damage build on mine).
  • Wukong - Same as excalibur, but I replace Spoiled Strike with Primed Reach for his staff.

FYI, this kind of question is better suited for Players asking players and such, Feedback is for your thoughs and opinions about the game for DE.

THX