The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Make A Lot Of Credits With One Simple Procedure.

xsilver_wingx

Question

13 answers to this question

Can also think about selling your duplicate Oberon sets. 
I have around 40 sets sitting in my Inventory, at the moment, with 3500 Credits per item racks up to just about 140,000 Credits.

Stick in all of your useless weapon and other Warframe blueprints and parts, and wala! You earn yourself a quick buck.

Moved to Players Helping Players.

I'd consider keeping duplicate mods for fusion rather than selling them for credits. Creds are, imo, easier to find in late game than fusion energy.

Cores are easy enough to come by, especially if you're a bit patient. (Able to slowly rank up a mod, rather than wanting it r10 immediately)

Mods are always useful for fusion; selling them is a terrible idea. Duplicate blueprints definitely yield some credits, but really you're better off just running a few dark sectors because it doesn't take that long to rack up the credits regardless of having a credit booster.

I only sell useless duplicate mods, but the ones that can go up to rank 5 or 10 that are good mods I tend to leave them, since fusing them early on is a good idea and can save you some cr and cores if you fuse it that way.

I always save duplicate mods for fusion.  Just match the polarity of the mod you're ranking up with the extra mods of that same polarity, and it'll rank up fairly quickly.  There are fairly easy ways to credit farm if you need to.  If worse comes to worst, you can always do a speed-run to go ambush Ambulas on Pluto a couple times, since that gives a fairly nice chunk of credits each time.

Draco, as boring as it's getting, also gives many, many chances to give Oberon parts, due to all the Eximus enemies.  Selling off the excess there, as others have mentioned, helps add a nice chunk of credits there too.

Additionally, using Chroma's Effigy to kill enemies will give twice the credits.  Because Chroma is basically Smaugframe.

Cores are easy enough to come by, especially if you're a bit patient. (Able to slowly rank up a mod, rather than wanting it r10 immediately)

Credits are much, much easier to farm than fusion energy. A LoR run, for example, will net like 400k and take ~a half hour; the equivalent sale of mods would cost you ~51,000 fusion energy or ~825 R5 cores, or 330x 2 extractor runs taking about 40 hours of gameplay to accumulate.

There is absolutely no comparison here - mods are for fusion. Run missions or sell extra parts for creds.

I personally like to save at least my gold mods and transmute them. The Bronze and Silver ones can either be sold or used as a fusion core alternative (if you already have enough credits). I can also confirm that selling Oberon parts is a great way to get some extra Credits (got around 700k the last time I sold them). Also there are some Dark Sector Missions that can give you a nice Credit reward.

Just do the sorties, and save your capture keys for when you get a login credit booster.

Edit:  Also, for common rank 10 mods like vitality and redirection that drop all the time, the cost to max the mod with dupes is half the cost to max it with cores.

Edited by (PS4)Cwellann

I'd consider keeping duplicate mods for fusion rather than selling them for credits. Creds are, imo, easier to find in late game than fusion energy.

This

Mods are always useful for fusion; selling them is a terrible idea. Duplicate blueprints definitely yield some credits, but really you're better off just running a few dark sectors because it doesn't take that long to rack up the credits regardless of having a credit booster.

This

Credits are much, much easier to farm than fusion energy. A LoR run, for example, will net like 400k and take ~a half hour; the equivalent sale of mods would cost you ~51,000 fusion energy or ~825 R5 cores, or 330x 2 extractor runs taking about 40 hours of gameplay to accumulate.

There is absolutely no comparison here - mods are for fusion. Run missions or sell extra parts for creds.

And this