The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Strange Bug, Fix Needed

Kusariyaro

Question

Hello! I have read on the internetz that few people have had this problem as I do now, but couldnt find a way to fix it. Basically I usually play precise weapons(bows, sniper, non automatic pistols) and my mouse aim goes haywire in random intervals... It makes my aim spin behind me super fast in a jerky motion. Its not a bug with windows (7) nor with my Razer Naga, since no other FPS or TPS game does this. Its only warframe.

So I end up lining up that perfect 10 target head-shot with my dread, aim spins I shoot the wall and I am disoriented due to savage insta-spin. How do I fix this?

4 answers to this question

I hate to break this to you, but it may be that your mouse is on the fritz. I understand that it doesn't do it with other games, but I had almost the same problem.

My mouse would randomly move to one of the corners of my screen and make everything spin like crazy. At first, only Warframe was affected, but over time(several weeks) all of my other games began to exhibit the same issue. I spent hours trying to figure out what was causing it. I changed my mouse pad, cleaned the lens and even switched the USB port that it was plugged in to. When I finally got a new mouse, the problem went away.

Try using a different mouse for a while. If the problem persists, then there's something else going on.

If its the mouse same problem would occur over time in windows, any other game or program. But it doesnt. Mouse works completely fine. Its only when I updated Warframe and started playing it again he exibits this behavior. So my tech knowledge tells me its the game. Some setting in it makes my aim go all over the place. Mouse tracking is broken when its broken in every instance of use. But when I alt tab WF and start aiming it becomes uncontrolable 20% of the time...