Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr Unable To Do Most Things After Using Focus While Hysteria Is Active

ScoutInTheNight

This has happened to me in two different Survival missions during two separate sessions.  While the Hysteria ability is active, I've used my focus power.  Once control returns to the Warframe I'm unable to do most things involving keystrokes or mouse clicks.  The frame is animated as if Hysteria is still active, however, there are no power claws visible and there is no red graphical haze.  When I click 4, I see a message below my energy bar that "This ability is active" (the verbiage may not be exact, I didn't grab a screen shot).  Clicking any other powers does nothing.  When this is happening E doesn't attack, and neither mouse click does anything.  I can use X to trigger Life Support towers, but not to revive fallen players.  T still works to communicate over the squad chat.  Ctrl, Shift, and the Space bar all function normally.

I took full damage and was revived by another player.  The warframe animation stance changed, but all the same problems persisted.  I didn't die, so I don't know if that clears things.

I had the Valkyr Gersemi Helmet and Skin applied.  I was using the Valkyr Agile animation set the first time, and the Noble set the second.

The focus I used was for Zenurik.  In both cases, the mission ended before the timer came up for me to be able to use the focus again to see if that would clear things.

I just loaded another game and used my focus while Hysteria was up, and didn't run into the problem when the focus ended, so I think there's something else triggering the problem.

I think I ran out of Energy while the focus animation was occuring the first time.  The second time, I noticed red circle with slashed through them over some skills when I regained control of the Warframe, so I may have had a Comba near me.

Which weapon slots did you have equipped? i.e. did you have a Primary, secondary, melee equipped?

I had equipment in Primary, Secondary, and Melee weapon slots.  I'm pretty sure I had a Boltor Prime in my primary both times.  I would guess Despair and Boltace for the other slots the first instance.  I think I had a Jat Kittag for melee the second time, but don't remember the pistol I was using.