The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Paris Prime And Ivara Build Suggestions

DarksiderEX

Question

Hopefully I'm putting this in the right area, but I need suggestions for my Ivara and Paris Prime build, obviously. Currently my Paris Prime (3 Formas I believe) build is:

Stormbringer, Infected Clip, Serration, Split Chamber, Hammer Shot, Point Strike, Vital Sense, and Malignant Force. All of them being maxed out, except for Serration with one level left.

My Ivara Build is: Energy Siphon(max), Power Drift(R2), Intensify (max), Streamline (max), Constitution (max), Fleeting Expertise (R2), Redirection (R9), Flow (max), and Vigor (max).

What do you think of these builds and what should I add/replace? Thanks in advance for the advice.

2 answers to this question

Your bow build is good imo, maybe you could swap the 60% Toxin for a 90% Cold for more versatility, as you wish.

As for Ivara, you seem to be going for a pure strenght build ; you won't need Constitution in this case - unless you really want to keep some duration for the occasional cloak bubble fired on an ally. Less duration means Navigator's damage multiplier will charge up faster. Slot a R4 or 5 Transient Fortitude instead.

Also, Vigor is worthless. Prowl is your most reliable lifeline, unless there are Nullifiers around, and when you screw something up, you'll die anyway, Vigor or not.

Finally, try to max Power Drift. There is no reason not to.

This is just my opinion, no absolute truth.

Cheers :)

As far as Ivara i can't help you yet since she's still cooking for me, i'm inclined though to either go the mostly no corrupted mods route (all stats a little bit positive), or the range/efficiency/duration utility build that foregoes strenght.

My only advice is to ditch Energy Siphon since Ivara has some toggled abilities that you're probably gonna use a lot and ES is not active when toggles are on.

As far as the Paris goes, your build is decent but i personally would change two things:

- Malignant Force has not that much place in that build, i would opt for Cryo Rounds instead personally

- Hammer Shot is really great but the fact is that your charge time is unmodded is not so great. Personally i would swap out Hammer Shot and slot in Speed Trigger, i feel a 1s charge time on a bow is a tad too much.

EDIT: i believe you can fit this build already with your 3 Formas, maybe you need to pur in another one though.

Edited by Autongnosis