The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Account Migration Questions And Founders Pack?

(XBOX)ReaperO13

Question

I have hear word of another temporary account migration time possibly coming in early 2016.

Is this true?

Are the restrictions of losing you Founders Gear still going to be implemented?

If so can anyone tell me why i cant have it on the Console? (I did Pay $250 for it and would like a reason)

(All my friends play on the Xbox One and so I started an account on there)

Will there be a way to merge the 2 accounts or at least get some of the gear from one to the other or will I have to chose one of them?

15 answers to this question

they should just release it again for the consoles only. its got to be nerve wrecking for those who had it than stripped from their accounts with no compensation. In the other hand if they let them just have it, some would rub it in and make a very negative impact for many players. Also yeah as it stands their is no merging and you would loose access to your exclusive items including if you have braton, snipitron, and lato vandle. Also i think you loose event cosmetics for events that happened before the respective console was implemented. Also i heard word of this too but also heard it is still a far shot.

I have hear word of another temporary account migration time possibly coming in early 2016.

Is this true?

Are the restrictions of losing you Founders Gear still going to be implemented?

If so can anyone tell me why i cant have it on the Console? (I did Pay $250 for it and would like a reason)

(All my friends play on the Xbox One and so I started an account on there)

Will there be a way to merge the 2 accounts or at least get some of the gear from one to the other or will I have to chose one of them?

There has been no word on another account migration, MS &Sony allowed a one time transfer at the beginning of the initial releases to each console. Until you hear or see in writing from DE that this will happen again all other resources are just fake. As of now it is not going to happen again.

Founders gear, along with several other items were and always will be PC exclusive items. These items will never be put onto the console versions and therefore are not able to be carried to them respectively. If an account migration were available again you would these would remain on  your PC account. It is a choice people had to make when migrating the first time.

There has been no word on another account migration, MS &Sony allowed a one time transfer at the beginning of the initial releases to each console. Until you hear or see in writing from DE that this will happen again all other resources are just fake. As of now it is not going to happen again.

Founders gear, along with several other items were and always will be PC exclusive items. These items will never be put onto the console versions and therefore are not able to be carried to them respectively. If an account migration were available again you would these would remain on  your PC account. It is a choice people had to make when migrating the first time.

i wouldnt say never. they could provide refunds and open the pack up again and easily make tenfold what they originally did. (if they did it at like tax time and such) though still unlikely.

they should just release it again for the consoles only. its got to be nerve wrecking for those who had it than stripped from their accounts with no compensation. In the other hand if they let them just have it, some would rub it in and make a very negative impact for many players. Also yeah as it stands their is no merging and you would loose access to your exclusive items including if you have braton, snipitron, and lato vandle. Also i think you loose event cosmetics for events that happened before the respective console was implemented. Also i heard word of this too but also heard it is still a far shot.

I agree that founders losing their primed excals, lato abd skana when migrating to console is unfair, but still if DE released the pack for consoles only, it would be unfair to pc players and salt would rise to heavens.

On the other hand, keep in mind founders pack and closed beta items are the only pc exclusive items (which cannot be obtained anymore) while both consoles have their own exclusive packs (Renown packs on ps4 afaik)

i wouldnt say never. they could provide refunds and open the pack up again and easily make tenfold what they originally did. (if they did it at like tax time and such) though still unlikely.

DE sold the pack as an exclusive, which was stated to never come back, making a few founders (not so long ago one appeared on the forums) take legal actions against DE if they gave another chance to get tgeir exclusives (while other founders agree on re-releasing the pack, others simply don't give a f*ck about it, and there's a lot of them who simply left the game)

I'm going to think the best and say that maybe op is not the case here, but some players seem to be begging for a new pack of exclusive stuff to support the game

or rub in other's faces (like it or not, each player has different motivations)

actually Steve talked about it sooo

They did say they would like to have another one again early next year.

Though I've read from differing sources before that said Sony & MS can't do anything if DE doesn't want another migration, but I've also read that DE can't do anything without Sony & MS agreeing. But if DE does want to have another migration like they said in the Devstream, it's only up to Sony and MS now.

Steve said early 2016

at 47:25min

Edited by -.A.-Prime

God, please let them come through with that statement. They said they would "like to" or "should" do the account transfer. My friends are STILL pestering me about playing on the consoles and I would have joined them ages ago if they allowed it. Honestly haven't touched this game since I missed the last account migration for PS4 until recently.

All I can add, is that I seriously miss this game and would revel in another chance for account Migration. I honestly don't care if not everything transfers, as long as I can play with my favorite old frames and weapons that I have paid for/ unlocked.

God, please let them come through with that statement. They said they would "like to" or "should" do the account transfer. My friends are STILL pestering me about playing on the consoles and I would have joined them ages ago if they allowed it. Honestly haven't touched this game since I missed the last account migration for PS4 until recently.

All I can add, is that I seriously miss this game and would revel in another chance for account Migration. I honestly don't care if not everything transfers, as long as I can play with my favorite old frames and weapons that I have paid for/ unlocked.

Similar boat too. But as for migration the only things that wouldn't be transferred from Pc to console would only be the Pc exclusive content such as the founders pack everything else should be transferable.

Finger crossed they deliver early 2016... 

Here's what I was told:

"[DE]Onur (WARFRAME Support)

Dec 24, 09:53

Hey there Novaroc,

Unfortunately, the window for migrations has now closed and PC accounts can no longer be migrated to consoles. This option might become available again in the future but as of now, we can't make any predictions if or when this will happen.

Despite the fact that we'd like to assist our players, we are currently not able to perform a migration. Please keep an eye on the official Warframe website and forums to see if and when that feature becomes available again.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Enjoy Warframe!"

After hearing about the aim for 2016 I'm a bit relieved.