The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hive Sabotage Cache

Gespenste

Question

Hi i notice that sometime  28-35 hive mision you might not be able to find last cache. Candiru 26-28 is only one that i can find easily. Sporid if you are unlucky the cache spawn not within your reach(not secret room) i have look high and low it  literally. Is it bug or something?

3 answers to this question

Thanks but higher level i check twice to see if i miss anything but didn't.  but for syndicate medallion in ice planet the map  have similar problem too finding 3-5 only i only loot detector and thief wit. Will animal instinct further increase the range? i will keep going on the high lvl mission. Do want me post location  see if i miss one?

Edited by Gespenste

I find Animal Instinct on my Sentinel and Thief's wit on Warframe gives the best range, I use Nyx Absorb to destroy rooms of caches quickly to keep the map clear. The big problem with hives is that there's a lot of vertical space to cover which the Loot finder mods don't work so well on. If you manage to clear each map of all loot icons, you should find every cache. Note that with Medallions, some levels only have 3-5 to find but with Caches it's always 3.