The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question About Core Farming.

xTrimmZ

Question

So, as I'm sure most of you know, Hier on Pluto is one of the best core farms there is.

What I wanna know is if anyone could give me some tips on running it solo.

The farthest I've gotten so far was about five excavators using my frost.

(Also tried Limbo, didn't work quite as well)

I've been using the penta and my Orthos P with life strike as my main defense, but after a few excavators the penta doesn't do much any more.

Any tips on soloing this?

5 answers to this question

175% power efficiency and max range for a bigger snow globe. Chilling globe helps but is not necessary. Try and fit in as much duration for max range avalanche freezes.

If you are soloing then you can extract after the second excavation. Extract after the third if you want a T3-4 key. If you stay longer then it obviously becomes more difficult.

My build:

35.25m avalanche with a 10.64s freeze.

Mobilize for extra mobility. Armored agility > steel fiber for durability and movement speed. I've carried undergeared pubs to 3k cryotics using this build.

hQ8WDdx.jpg

Don't click if you haven't done the Second Dream quest!

The passive energy regeneration from Zenurik tree helps a lot, especially if you plan on staying longer.

Edited by MrJxt

why farm beyond the first few excavations, when you can just restart?

if it's just cores you want then stop after 2 excavations are done (you don't even have to run to the exit, if no cores dropped)...and if you also want the key, then stop after 3. going on and fighting harder infested when you can just restart and redo the easy ones again seems... unnecessary.

Edited by Bhao