The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need An End Game Gun.

CadenFall

Question

So I just got back since I think the last time I played was U15, maybe earlier. I was unstoppable, I had Rhino who never died and my Penta cleared entire rooms in one blast. Now I came back because of people hyping up U18 and I just did a Sortie mission and I died for the first time on Rhino in over a year and my Penta isn't even chipping off health anymore. This is crazy!

I tried to look up youtube builds but I found nothing, maybe U18 is too new? I need some one to point me in the right direction. What weapons should I shoot for that can clear lvl 100+ enemies?

Theres a new upgraded version of the penta, its called the secura penta from perrin sequence syndicate. Don't remember the upgrades but i believe one is a bigger magazine and it also requires MR12 which can be a challenge, it also comes with a radiation AoE effect you can get once youve earned 2,000 affinity which can help you out when you got huge crowds around you

But other end game weapons.. Synoid simulor, sancti tigris, vaykor hek, sonicor, kulstar, lex prime, tonkor

Rhino is not a fantastic choice for sorties. Even if you do have a four-second period when activating Ironskin where it'll eat incoming damage to boost its HP, that still only gives you four seconds' extra durability on it. I'd recommend something like Valkyr or Limbo to live longer, although you have to be careful with Limbo since he's squishy as hell if anything can actually damage you.

Tonkor's blasts don't hurt you? Wow that is cool.

Oh man a new Penta!?! I'm signing up with Perrin right now! Also it has a blast? How do you activate that if clicking the scroll wheel already sets off the grenades?

Ninkondi does sound like a pretty awesome melee weapon, I'll have to check that out.

So I should roll with Valkyr? She was kind of garbage when I played her. At least I already have her and I can toy around with her and see how she works better or something. Maybe I played her wrong when she came out. I don't even know what Limbo does, I'll check him out.

Lex Prime is the Meta side arm? I'll probably go with that.

Man, thanks for all the info guys. This makes returning less overwhelming. XD

The best primary for most missions is a fully moded Synoid Simulor. Large AoE, insane DPS, no self-damage, easy to control,  and totally mindless. Spam deadly floating black holes everywhere, watch everything die, mission complete. 

Or Torid if you a big fan of 240min T4S.

Tonkor's blasts don't hurt you? Wow that is cool.

Also it has a blast? How do you activate that if clicking the scroll wheel already sets off the grenades?

for syndicate weapons and weapons equipped with syndicate weapon augment mods in the right hand corner of the screen above the ammo counter there is a bar in the shape of the symbol of the syndicate that the weapon or mod came from as you gain affinity if fills up, after you gain 2000 or so affinity you automatically release a AoE blast of 1000 damage as well as gaining a time limited buff dependent on the syndicate the mod/weapon is from. 

In the case of the Perrin Sequence the Secura Penta releases a 1000 damage blast of Radiation damage that always status procs as well as restoring 25% of your max shields and giving you a 50% shield boost based on your base shields.

Also the thing that makes the Tonkor soo good is that is has a 35% crit chance but it's not as easy to use as the penta.

So many faction weapons. Since I already stared on Steel meridian because I saw Rhino and Saryn mods, I understand that faction favor goes down for other factions. Is it still possible to max out every faction? Or if it's not is it ideal to rank one up, get the stuff, then move on to the next faction? What is the best way to tackle this faction stuff.

I''m looking at Steel Meridian for mods, Perrin for Penta and Suda for Synoid Simulor.

Edit: Oh the faction blast effect is automatic. Seems kind of iffy. I just imagine my luck where I kill the last guy in the room and it sets it off. >.<

Edited by CadenFall

So many faction weapons. Since I already stared on Steel meridian because I saw Rhino and Saryn mods, I understand that faction favor goes down for other factions. Is it still possible to max out every faction? Or if it's not is it ideal to rank one up, get the stuff, then move on to the next faction? What is the best way to tackle this faction stuff.

I''m looking at Steel Meridian for mods, Perrin for Penta and Suda for Synoid Simulor.

Edit: Oh the faction blast effect is automatic. Seems kind of iffy. I just imagine my luck where I kill the last guy in the room and it sets it off. >.<

The best way to tackle the faction stuff is to buy them. They are all affordable cheap -- syndicate primary and secondary range from 20p to 50p , which can be easily obtained by selling the prime parts you get from void runs.

Oh ok. Didn't know you could trade those. That's a good idea.

I got my brother and my wife to play this game. Maybe I'll have them all join different factions and we can trade among our selves. Oooh, this is exciting. XD

Edited by CadenFall

If you like the Penta i suggest to try the Synoid Simulor too, 11m AoE Damage, 100% Headshot if you aim above the enemy head, no self damage, no ammo issue and it replenish your energy :)

This weapon have a lot of MLG haters, just forget about them and if you have fun with it, enjoy