The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Invincible When Soloing (I Cri Evertym)

Halukor

Question

So I was doing some corpus extermination with my Frost Prime using the Glaxion, Piranha and Fragor weapons when this $&*^bag decided to invade me- my Glaxion was only rank22 but i had a potato on it so it worked pretty well against him until he became "immune" to it, i switched to my piranha and did some damage, he became resistant to that weapon as well so i tried melee. He dropped to like 15% hp when he was nearly invincible to any of my attacks, i ran out of ammo and i was forced to use my melee weapon wich didnt out-damage his shield regeneration since i had to dodge all his bullS#&$ attacks at the same time. He killed me ofc i couldnt do anything to damage him since "Your tenno powers are useless" This happened several times now, but once i managed to kill him with my Tonkor but its really getting boring to use that weapon on every mission just to stay safe from the stalker...

Anyway I wanted to ask if theres some kind of technique to kill this *@##$ without OP weapons because now it seems like hes invincible when playing solo.

10 answers to this question

Once he's 'immune' hes not actually immune he does however ignore like 95% damage. The trick is to carry weapons all with different elements and sometimes multiple elements on a single one. For example even after he adapts to it, my synoid gammacor still does ~120 depending on level.

He invaded me while doing a Void Exterminate. I only had the Tonkor(which he became immune to) and a rank 15 Lacera. I was doing about 100 dmg with the Tonkor with about half his health left, but he still wasn't too bad. He's really not too difficult. All you need to do is walk/jog away from him and be aware of his energy waves he sends at you. He even hit me multiple times and didn't come close to killing me(didn't heal myself either). Regular Stalker using Dread was a lot more dangerous.

Naramon School + Shadow Step + (melee w/decent crit) = S. Stalker won't attack you anymore while you melee him to pieces, one skin flake at a time.

If he appears before your 5 is charged, just run circles around him till it's up. This method will work every time assuming your weapon has at least 10% crit and a decent attack speed to keep the invisibility up.

Edited by calmchaos

Was this Shadow Stalker? If so he now adapts to damage dealt and is able to absorb it, like the Sentients.

Scroll down and read the Damage adaptation portion. 

did you even read what he said?

he said that stalker adapted to all his damage before he could finish him off

Once he's 'immune' hes not actually immune he does however ignore like 95% damage. The trick is to carry weapons all with different elements and sometimes multiple elements on a single one. For example even after he adapts to it, my synoid gammacor still does ~120 depending on level.

you need a weapon with very high dps to kill him when he adapted to all 6 advanced elements

Edited by Nesodos

i encountered him only twice since he stole godmode

1st one was me running eris spys only using valk and serro

i managed to deal ~ 25% with slide attacks before he adapted to my corrosion/blast build and got unkillable, finishing me off before he got down to 50%

2nd one was me leveling volt prime lvl 25 with mutalist quanta virus/radiation lvl 23, tysis corrosion lvl 21 and dual raza corrosion/blast

after attacking him for 2 mins, using all my ammo and a lot of sildeattacks, he adapted to all my 4 advanced elements so i tried to turn him into stone with my basilisk flare (thats obviously pure void/tenno energy and thus pure sentient/shadow stalker poison)

guess what, he didnt even care for it and continued attacking

Thank you for your comments, I encountered him once again and I won. Having multiple and different elemental types on each weapon really helped, but the main reason I won was the unpotatoed toxic Marelok I was ranking up at the time, I dropped his health to 30%! with it when he became resistant to slash, impact and toxin damage, I switched to my unpotatoed Dera Vandal but that didnt do much so he was left with like 15% health when I pulled out my Radiation + Viral Dragon Nikana from wich 1 hit was enough to finish him down.

I didnt know it was possible to get 2 drops from him. I got a dread blueprint and the blind justice stance. This would be even better if I wouldnt have both of those already... stalker claus didnt give me War for christmas...