Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spy Sortie Need To Be Made A Bit Easier

(XBOX)Bullet2UrNoggin

As many have pointed out, your main objective of spy sortie is to hack and run, not to engage enemies.

Taking stealth frame will greatly help in fast-running the vaults.

As a spy enthusiast myself, if anything, I think the spy mission is the most easiest to finish, even easier than capture or rescue. 

yea true that, i tried doing the rescue one bout 4 times solo with ivara untill i gave up and switched to loki and just sprinted it 

Edited by deathstar2190

Spy is fine, go learn the vaults and pick an invisibility loki or ash. I could do spy sortie blindfolded at this point, it's just practice, patience and presition. Don't go all GUN-HO! on the vaults. Skip combat, complete the objective, get out there. Easy as pie

They are literally the same as normal spy missions (too easy).

1: Don't kill enemies.

2: Hacking is stupid easy already

3: Learn the vaults and you can do em with any frames (I do em with Volt)

Usually doesn't take more than 5 mins (under any condition).

Hek, if learn shortcuts of certain vaults you can minimize need hack panels OP.

To be fair took me awhile to get use to not blow drones :/ Sucked, still got hang of it.

Adapt and succeed Tenno. 

the sortie spy mission are to crazy. high lvl enemies and hard decoding is to  much ,plus enemies cannot be killed fast enough before they hit alarms....changes need to be made

Sorties are Endgame missions. What is the point of having endgame missions when they are just like normal missions?

Stop standing on a box on Draco once in a while and learn to play the game.

Spy, is the easiest type of level to do and carry teammates, if you have the frame and hacking skill. I brought my three brother in laws who have only played for about a month. Soloed all three data extractions and cloak-ran through everything.

Tried doing a stealth kill on an enemy at the start and lol'd when it didnt die.

TBH, a stealth mission should be just like that. You shouldnt be able to run through shooting everyone.

yea true that, i tried doing the rescue one bout 4 times solo with ivara untill i gave up and switched to loki and just sprinted it 

How the hell did you fail four times with Ivara? Prowl + combat roll and you're moving as if you're sprinting. Same concept as Loki, stay invisible, merc your target, rush the hell out of there. 

Edited by (PS4)FunyFlyBoy

Spy Sorties really aren't hard, and this is coming from someone who abhors stealth and much prefers all-out offense. if you don't have a Loki, you need to get one. it really makes things way easier.

I also have no idea why FPS drops so much on PC, when the supposedly "inferior" consoles can handle the Grineer Ciphers just fine.

As someone that sucks at doing Spy missions, has to rely on Clanmates to help him, and has bad luck with randoms

YES

PLEASE

I hate spy missions alot, no matter how hard I try I fail, meanwhile my clanmates do them without any hiccups, and randoms are........ If there was a way to make them easier for people like me and the randoms, that would be great.

MGS it, don't kill anyone.

Quoted for the truth. You're doing a spy. Dont get detected and grab the info you need.

My only issue is with grineer ciphers. sometimes my FPS drops and it gets a bit too annoying to do

Yeah quite a few people (myself included) have experience this. I think this only happens when i play with other people though.

Is this thread for real?

No, it is merely digital.