Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spy Sortie Need To Be Made A Bit Easier

(XBOX)Bullet2UrNoggin

the sortie spy mission are to crazy. high lvl enemies and hard decoding is to  much ,plus enemies cannot be killed fast enough before they hit alarms....changes need to be made

nope all the nope did I forget a nope in that ? first off spy is a joke,hacking is too easy and you literally can walk in there and not get detected obviously most people use stealth frames but it's not even needed .... you also don't need to kill a single enemy just learn how to hack high lvl terminals and you'll be fine. Mission shouldn't be changed because you don't have enough experience in them, if that was the case we'd all have 999999 shields/hp and all weapons 1 shot *joke aside* it's not hard to learn how to hack fast just keep playing learn the vaults secret pathways. 

6ShMs67.jpg

My only issue with spy is this one Grineer panel that drops my frames and it's almost impossible to hack in the first attempt. Other than that, they're a cakewalk.

I suggest doing low level spy missions. Familiarize yourself with the vaults and their alternate routes. Then, keep doing low level spy missions to decrease the time spent in mission. Do the same again on higher leveled spy missions.

You'll be running spy missions in <5 minutes, depending on the tileset.

the sortie spy mission are to crazy. high lvl enemies and hard decoding is to  much ,plus enemies cannot be killed fast enough before they hit alarms....changes need to be made

you just have to change your approach, take a loki with max duration and hushed invisibility. Ignore enemies and go directly to the A, B, C points (in order possibly). Hacking of console is something which depends on you, there are few tricks as that of starting by outside and let the centre point as last, but in the end depends on practice or your fast combination ability, if you have not an innate logical ability with that kind of puzzles just practice a lot. Instead for the speach "How to reach the console" you can see many videos on youtube.

Spy missions are quite easy when you understand what to do.

If you really have that much of a problem, i have 2 words for you.

Loki.

Ivara.

They are just incredibly easy. Anbd if you want to kill enemies for getting EXP, just use a dagger with covert lethality and you'll oneshot even lvl 110 bombards and napalms with a finisher.

Sorties are more for end game users, meaning the veterans that's been around and need more of a challenge...if you're not high mr with everything maxed, then stick to the regular spy's and not the sortie missions.

If you want the rewards, then do like most of the kids playing warftame today: Instead of playing the game and earning it, they go to the market and buy it..

Change the sorties already..uhhh, no thanks, there easy already....

• 2 weeks later...

Putting a time limit on Grineer consoles was the worst idea. You need time to hack it and now you're also limited to it. Corpus vaults are easy since you don't have to wait before clicking another tile.

They do not have a time limit, You just aren't allowed to mess up 3 times on locking the bolts.

Putting a time limit on Grineer consoles was the worst idea. You need time to hack it and now you're also limited to it. Corpus vaults are easy since you don't have to wait before clicking another tile.

404 brain derped

They do not have a time limit, You just aren't allowed to mess up 3 times on locking the bolts.

Yep +1

Spy fine at it is.

Is nice change from guns blazing approach.

I think the only time a spy sortie has been remotely difficult was the one with the fog effect today because I have to strain my awful eyes to see things, RIP me.

(spoilers: it was still easy anyways)

Farming for Ivara makes you really dang good at that stuff if you aren't already.

though I agree that a frail frame would be dead very quickly if unlucky. If you play stealthy, you can use almost every frame in some way.

I prefer the sneaky way and go ala mission impossible. (the tune plays in my head once I go in a vault)

Also, if you have trouble alone. Get a random dude, ask him to just hold the enemy of as long as he can and you make a run for the consoles. It can be a lot of fun!

It would be boring if Sortie spy felt exactly the same as regular spy missions after all.

You should try Ivara at it (if you are not sick of spy missions by that time). slowly sneaking about, using wires to get to places (Really helped me with today's spy).

Limbo is also an ace at it but you might wanna have a companion just in case since you cannot access the consoles with him (but screw the enemies and their barriers. Can't touch this limbo ^_^)

Farming for Ivara makes you really dang good at that stuff if you aren't already.

I can concur with this statement

After what seemed 20+ runs for elusive Ivara BP

Trying make perfect run had polished my skill with the spacebar pressing and cipher patterns matching.

Came in handy when I went into raids again like LoR and JV

I've suddenly found Grineer spy missions way harder since my space bar doesn't work properly.

May I suggest using Intruder? It slows the spinning peg a tad now since recent hotfix <3

Please just make grineer puzzles easier, I literally cannot do them due to latency and lag

"Grineer is hard" ? Equip Intruder, it now slows down the grineer hacking.

May I suggest using Intruder? It slows the spinning peg a tad now since recent hotfix <3

Inb4 Primed Intruder. The amount of riots that will happen will probably be too damn high.

Inb4 Primed Intruder. The amount of riots that will happen will probably be too damn high.

Ha while people riot

I'll slap that on my stealth frames.

There is high chance becomes the meta for LoR Raids.

"Have Prime Intruder! H LoR MR +21, no newbs"

Ha while people riot

I'll slap that on my stealth frames.

There is high chance becomes the meta for LoR Raids.

"Have Prime Intruder! H LoR MR +21, no newbs"

Yeah and everyone has to send the host an imgur link to proof that they got primed intruder maxed in their frames haha.