The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Bow In Game...

watermane2000

Question

13 answers to this question

It's really between Dread and Reknos for me.

But I'd probably go with Reknos.

Now if only Dragon Daikyu is a thing.

That has an interchangeable base element like chroma with more crit chance and less status...

Edited by Oranji

I say dread, even though, Rakta Cernos is a very powerful bow, with fast charge speed.

Adding Buzz Kill to dread and other mods. Makes dread do some deadly critical slash procs at times.

Slash mods don't increase bleed damage.

Edited by MrJxt

Dread/Paris P have basically identical stats and are the best traditional bows (i.e. stealth-killing, sniper style bows).

Rakta Cernos is not really comparable to the others because it's a DPS bow. It can't do the normal snipe from stealth because it has the syndicate procs and it doesn't have 100% crit rate so sometimes it won't kill in one shot. But you can fire off fully charged shots really quickly which more than makes up for it DPS-wise. I guess it's more like Attica, but it's a lot better than Attica. Warframe is a game where sniper-style weapons aren't great because you're always fighting massive hordes of enemies in relatively small spaces therefore Rakta Cernos is best bow. But I still keep Dread around for Spy and stuff like that.