The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Feel Slow And Clunky...

Hannah-Eliz

Question

I've come back after a few months of not playing and my Frames and much Slower and I am during far more often...

To put it into perspective I tested this with Saryn.

I used Rush and Armored Agility and Arcane Hemlock Helmet and they used no speed boosting things. They were running circles around me!

Enemies are hitting me so much harder! The only playstyle I can enjoy now is Trinity Prime :/

What's going on? Are there any suggestions you Tenno can give me?

9 answers to this question

I dont use Dragon Keys and my current setup is Saryn, Soma Prime, War and Telos Akbolto

Warframes and weapons won't affect your speed in a negative way, unless they are heavy frames.

So, how slow are we actually talking? Is it a slight difference from the last time you played or did you get used to another game ?

OR are you litteraly walking like in the relay mid-game xd?

Yeah I know she got changed but not even my Nezha feels that fast :/

Hmmm...Like XxDarkyanxX mentioned, did you play another game during your hiatus from Warframe? I know I played Warframe quite some time, then when I tried Team Fortress 2 again the only thing that didn't feel slow was a Scout with a speed-boosting gun.

I guess you already mentioned comparing your modded speed to your friends unmodded speed in-game.

Edited by Maicael

I've come back after a few months of not playing and my Frames and much Slower and I am during far more often...

To put it into perspective I tested this with Saryn.

I used Rush and Armored Agility and Arcane Hemlock Helmet and they used no speed boosting things. They were running circles around me!

Enemies are hitting me so much harder! The only playstyle I can enjoy now is Trinity Prime :/

What's going on? Are there any suggestions you Tenno can give me?

The best reply I can give is master the use of bullet jump. Also, rolling in mid-air gives you a huge speed boost that not many people know about.