The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Serous Syndicate Rep. Help

(PSN)Lets_Boogiee

Question

I been looking at videos and reading and I can't find anything that fully explains the cap.

I am at the second Red vail rank and I can't get any points other then for the missions for red vail. It says I didn't hit the cap for the points for the day and not getting anything from missions.

Then I read about you can only get a certain amount a day. Then I watch videos of people getting 100k in a day??? This is not making any sense too me.

Can someone explain the whole syndicate point system from non-syndicate missions?

This will be very much appreciated

3 answers to this question

To gain reputation, you need to equip a syndicate sigil (arsenal, warframe appearances, regalia).

Daily reputation allowance is dictated by your mastery rank ((Mastery rank+1)*1000).

All affinity gained during a mission is converted into syndicate standing.

All syndicates have tiers that require sacrifice to progress further or else all reputation will be wasted (5000, 22000, 44000, 70000, 99000 and 132000 reputation).

Daily syndicate missions offer additional reputation bonus that can be gained once daily allowance is drained and players can find syndicate medallions that can be exchanged for additional standing at the relay.

When syndicate system was first introduced, syndicate standing wasn't capped but the progress was much slower (this resulted in vivergate and stuff).

If you are an extremely lucky MR21 player, you might:

Get 22000 rep daily allowance:

+15% reputation sigil

All 3 syndicate missions yield 8 highest tier medallions (5000 rep each)

Every syndicate mission gives like 3.5k rep.

For a grand total of like 145310 rep per day. But you might win a lottery like 10 times before you get such results.

Edited by Mofixil

Start reading and not watching random videos on youtube which most likely you have no clue which version of the game they were on when they make them.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Syndicates

99.99% of everything you need to know about the game is in the wikia.

Edited by (PS4)RocketPunch1221