The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Place For Missions Exchange

FallingHeaven

Question

Even though it has been said that it is possible to solo interception missions, I have never succeeded, even low level ones.

Is there a place where I can offer to help people complete missions, and in return they HAVE to help me back? A mechanism through which they won't ditch me after they complete their desired missions?

I tried the chat channels, but no one seems to be interested in completign starchart? Xp or resource farming, prime farming seem to be all people care about.

None of my friends play WF, it is a high problem for me. I only see open squads when there is an alert mission.

Edited by FallingHeaven

4 answers to this question

No, you can't force players to do anything. the First wave of an interception mission in solo is always vastly easier than it is online (if I still rember the patch notes been a while) however after that it ends solo scaling if you choose to continue so if you're only after completion get a frame with good CC and try to keep the points held it really shouldn't be too hard to cap and keep at least 2 points

None.

Btw, try soloing interception with nyx. Btw, You just need a right frame for "easy" solo, and a decent weapon or two.

You just need a right frame, right set of mods and right weapon with a right set of mods to easily solo pretty much everything this game has to offer.

Problem is that Phorid can quite easily roflstomp even experienced players, and its appearances are completely random.