The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sniper Rifle Accuracy

(PSN)ViolentAggressor

Question

OK, before I start this topic, I would just like to point out that I have run a sniper with and without Heavy Caliber to see if that mod was causing the problem, and no it isn't. Ok, so here is what I am noticing. I recently grabbed the Vectis Prime a few days ago (I was using the Rubico before it). I am thoroughly enjoying the Vectis Prime, I am on ranking it for the 3rd time and will have to rank it one more time to get the build I want. Now, I have been noticing, and the same goes for the Rubico as well, that when I am fully scoped in and I fire, the shot never hits the target. It does it 1 maybe 2 bullets out of 10 that I fire. While not extremely annoying, it does let those pesky (and absurdly annoying) Scorpions get close enough to grapple hook me. Now, I am not the absolute greatest shot in most games that I play, but I am straight up putting the dot in the middle of the sniper's scope mid-body of a Grineer soldier and it just misses. I don't know where the shot is going, but it's not hitting my target. I do use Heavy Caliber on my Vectis Prime because, well.......over 1k punture and Impact damage. But even when I am re-ranking it and do not have Heavy Caliber installed, it still misses. So I am just wondering, is it something I am doing wrong with my aim (something I can fix) or is it just a simple game bug that can be easily fixed? Mind you it does it at long, medium, and close range.

4 answers to this question

BTW. I don't think Heavy Caliber is good idea in general. You should make headshots as often as possible and accuracy drop isn't worth it.

It's also about idea of sniper rifles. "Inaccurate" and "Sniper" don't fit each other. 

(still just personal opinion)