The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question About Kubrows.

Rollerlane

Question

so my laptop exploded 2-3 weeks ago, and i just not got a new pc. i log in to warframe to find out my Kubrow has died, and even though i didnt entirely like kubrows, the fact that i regularly blew 75k credits on it, and spent REAL money on it, just to have it die when my laptop died, is kind of bull. is there some support ticket for this stuff, or am i screwed out of the money i spent for now literally nothing.

8 answers to this question

You already have the Incubator segment. It's what you got during the Howl of the Kubrow quest. You wouldn't even be able to create a Kubrow if you didn't already have the segment installed

I think they refer to incubator UPGRADE segment from dojo lab that cuts recovery time from stasis and automatically places KUBROW into stasis when they are about to die. Essentially prevent KUBROW from dying due to negligence or event that happens to OP.

I think they refer to incubator UPGRADE segment from dojo lab that cuts recovery time from stasis and automatically places KUBROW into stasis when they are about to die. Essentially prevent KUBROW from dying due to negligence or event that happens to OP.

This is true, but I was referring to his post saying he did not know the Incubator even existed.  I'm just letting him know he already has it.