The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Maxed Redirection And Price Of The Mods

xNikeee

Question

Hello, everybody,

I've got 2 maxed Redirection mods for Warframes. I would like to ask you how much is it, because I've checked one forum and there was said 150-200p but it was in year 2013, so is it same price or it is lower/higher? 

And another question is if wftrading.net is useful and the prices of mods are correct,

thanks for every answer,

Best regards Wenom.

6 answers to this question

there is NEVER a 100% correct price for a mod

websites like http://wftrading.net/ or http://warframe.market/ can give a rough idea of a price

but in the end its always up to u how good u personaly are in negotiation

in this case id say the price of 150-200p for a maxed redirection is fair consindering the amount of cores and credits it takes to max it including the time to farm those

but there are sooo many ppl constantly underbiding each other without thinking that it still takes the same amount of credits and cores

tl:dr if ur able to get 150p for it consider urself lucky

Redirection is a very common mod to loot.  I have over 1,000 of them and they are really cheap to level up to rank 10.   Therefore, I wouldn't even pay 50p for a maxed redirection because it's cheaper to just max one myself.

In my opinion, what it cost a player to rank up a mod plays the biggest part of how much platinum it's worth to me.   However, player impatience and/or greed often trump this because an item is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it.    Again, if you get an offer for 50p, it's probably more than what it should go for.   Anyone asking or paying 100p or more is an idiot, but feel free to take advantage of the idiot out there.

Also if you want to look into what it cost to fuse mods, checkout this  Fusion Process link.   Has a lot about the cost of upgrading mods and may help you determine what a decent price is for buying/selling mods.