The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara

(PSN)LA_10599

Question

So ive been farming ivara since U18 was released on ps4 and so far i have 1systems and 3 bp's. I'm pretty sure ive done 150+ or even 200 for the chassis and still nothing. Is the drop chance really low or is it just happening to me ? Bad luck maybe ?

Edited by (PS4)LA_10599

5 answers to this question

Your luck sounds pretty bad judging by the players in my clan and alliance.  Most got the parts in fewer runs than where you are at.  Myself, I'm in the same spot as you are except I've got 1 systems and 3 helmets. 

I'm not grinding the missions that hard though - only 5 to 10 per day max with some days at zero.  Decided to take a grind less and enjoy more attitude with this one.  I have more frames that I don't play with than that I do so what's one more added to the pile.

It took myself a good many runs to get all the parts too. They are there but took some farming. I spent ages trying to get last part which was the helmet, ran lots of missions with no luck but then the node i was running turned into a nightmare mission so I thought to myself what the hell and ran it in nightmare mode - got the helmet on first nightmare run.

Now that was probably just a coincidence but either way I got to learn all the spy missions inside out which is something that has come in ver handy since spy missions in sorties :D

Keep farming and it will come :D