The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Question]Mastery Rank Leveling

-AM-Akimuro

Question

8 answers to this question

For mastery? 100 mastery points per weapon level, 200 mastery points per warframe (sentinel, kubrow, archwing) level. General affinity only goes towards leveling items, not mastery rank.

I think he's asking about the Affinity orbs that come out of lockers and such.

I'm fairly sure it's evenly split amongst all of your equipment.

For mastery? 100 mastery points per weapon level, 200 mastery points per warframe (sentinel, kubrow, archwing) level. General affinity only goes towards leveling items, not mastery rank.

Little error: For ranking up sentinel you get 3000 points (100 per level) and another 3000 points for ranking up his weapon. For kubrows you only get 100 per level which means 3000. Archwing weapons are same as normal weapons (3000). Archwing (like warframes) 6000 points.

The affinity orbs that you are talking about go to your things that you have equipped, even though they are maxed you will still get that exp and you can only see it in your profile, how much exp have you gathered all together on certain thing.

Little error: For ranking up sentinel you get 3000 points (100 per level) and another 3000 points for ranking up his weapon. For kubrows you only get 100 per level which means 3000. Archwing weapons are same as normal weapons (3000). Archwing (like warframes) 6000 points.

The affinity orbs that you are talking about go to your things that you have equipped, even though they are maxed you will still get that exp and you can only see it in your profile, how much exp have you gathered all together on certain thing.

Nope, he was right.  If it takes an Orokin Reactor, you get 6k.  Catalyst 3k.  

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Mastery_Rank

Sorry for late reply.

To Be Honest, All of your answers are correct. But it isn't the answer that i'm looking for....

Like i said before, I maxed everything in Warframe (except for kubrow.)

(Change of question) What's the point of collecting / farming affinity orbs when everything in my arsenal are maxed out? Second, While farming / collecting affinity orbs on mission. I noticed that my Mastery Rank Exp doesn't change one bit after farming/collecting all the affinity on the mission. (as i already told you, All of my arsenal weapons are maxed out. Meaning there is nothing to leveled.)

I hope you guys get my point.

You're playing warframe at this point 'Whose Line Is It Anyway?' style where the points don't matter.

I.E. Affinity from those orbs is just tallied in profile and has no other effect if the gear is max level.

Thanks for the answer.

Edited by DHVirus