The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rubico Effectiveness And Ghost Hits

OldGodKing

Question

So does the Rubico still have those 'ghost hits' where your hit registers when firing from the hip but no damage occurs? Love the model but was turned off by it when 50% of my shots weren't doing any damage even though I nail the enemies dead-on with either a clean headshot/bodyshot.

Also, is the Vectis Prime worth getting? I'm only left with the Receiver and I'm wondering if I should spend resources on it or just stick to the Rubico (if there's no ghost hits anymore). And if I do get the Vectis Prime, is having 2 shots in the magazine lessening the gun's overall DPS, what with the Charged/Primed Chamber only affecting 1st shots and all?

4 answers to this question

hmmm so its a bug that the rubico is wildy inaccurate when not scoping? Or is this actually a feature for snipers now where they are only accurate when scoping?

I tried the Rubico out again earlier and it's still highly inaccurate unscoped. Purposely stood in front of a Lancer and aimed for the chest, the bullet shot way off to the right and missed the shot entirely. Outside of slow stealth, Rubico is kinda meh.