The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Weapon For Nezha?

devildevil21

Question

So, after some mods, forma.... I reached a build with nezha where I have mostly duration(+52%), efficiency (+80%), some strenght (+30%), some range (+12%), but, I don't know which weapons will suit nezha the most with this build.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm currently using soma prime, with lex prime and dragon nikana, but i don't know if it's the best choice, or if I should go for some burst weapons like opticor or dread for example.

My primary weapons: Attica, Dread, Opticor, Paris Prime, Phage, Quanta, Soma prime.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With secondary weapons, should I stay with lex prime or move for... despair? Or some other fast-hitting weapon?

Secondary Weapons: Brakk, Despair, Dex Furis, Lex Prime, Sonicor, Wraith Twin Vipers.

And melee? Should I focus in hard hitting slow-attacks or low strikes but fast-attacks?

My melee weapons: Broken-War, Dragon Nikana, Hate, Kronen, Orthos Prime.

And just a last question:

Should I focus in spamming my shield with nezha and ultimate now and then, or toggle my first abillity 24/7 and go all jump-jump-hit-boom with nezha?

Best Regards,

Devildevil21

5 answers to this question

Imo nezha's ult compliments best buildup weapons like ignis or synulor, but imo again, you're overthinking it - use whatever setup you like or you're comfortable with. Phage or quanta seem ok. 

On melee use slide attacks + 1, running around igniting things. Orthos + reach seem like valid combo.