The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coaction Drift, I Found What I Believe The Reason Why It Still Doesn't Work

sparkocm

Question

So I will get a little technical here with the math problems( I know, I know we all hated match back in highschool ) 

Anyways here is the deal: 

All of this tests were done with Physique, two players and no other mod, effect, modifier or player. 

Problem number one: 

1 player with only maxed physique as the mod the other with no mods ( warframes, equinox and trinity) both with a base lv 0 health of 100

Physique gives you 18% Max health (Base lv 0 health) so that means that we all got 118 health at lv 30 equinox and trinity both have 318 health. 

Problem number two: 

2 players with physique and no other mods (same warframes) this means that we are getting 36% bonus base lv 0 health 

which turns out to be 336 for both but for simplicity I will say 136hp. 

Problem number three: (here is where it starts to get tricky) 

1 player with maxed physique and maxed Coaction drift and the other with only maxed Physique.

This means that I as the one with coation drift I get 1.30 multiplier on my aura and a 1.15 multiplier on my partner's aura.

The formula is as follows: 

100 + (18*1.30) + (18*1.15) = 144.1 hp rounded down to 144 so myself as Equinox I had 344 hp my partner as Trinity had: 100 + (18*1.15) + (18*1) = 138.7 rounded to 140hp 

Problem number four: (this is the trickiest part and where the "problem" lies)

2 players with maxed out Physique and Coaction Drift, both SHOULD get a 1.45 multiplier on both instances of the equation, but here is what happens: 

For the Host: 

100 + (18*1.45) + (18*1.30) = 149.5 rounded down to 149 hp (as equinox I was the host I ended with 349hp) 

For the client: 

100 + (18*1.30) + (18*1.15) = 144.1 hp rounded down to 144 (my partner was the client on this instance and his trinity ended with 344hp) 

Now this problems explained, Ideally speaking with two players with the same setup BOTH should get the full advantage for the 1.45 multiplier on Physique, given that both recieve the 15% bonus strentgh but additionally get the 30% (15% + 15%) effectiveness combines of both of their Coaction Drifts. 

but what really happens is that the Host for some reason gets the 1.45 multiplier on their calculations but the partner (assuming only 2 players) get the lower end only getting 1.30 multiplier on their aura calculation and then a 1.15 on the benefits from the other players aura.

Based on this I think, and feel that Coaction Drift is yet not "fixed"  

8 answers to this question

Cwellann in testing yes 3CP seems to work *most* of the time. 

KnotOfMetal, that according to the current testing would imply your statement is true 

PridesFury, no problem yes indeed it doesnt work, but I wanted to have more than just the "it doesnt work" statement :p so I math it out